Miles Sanders, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, April 26, 2019, 08:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on April 26, 2019, 08:47:07 PM
Had him pegged as a 4th rounder

yup

he just doesnt feel like hes an nfl player to me...even at his best in college i felt like he was getting what he got cause he was playing against college competition and big ten at that

to be fair tho i never thought he would have killed the combine either so hope im wrong again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

So if I'm reading this right, he's a guy who isn't fast, likes to dance behind the line but isn't agile, can't catch, and doesn't block well.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: General_Failure on April 26, 2019, 08:52:39 PM
So if I'm reading this right, he's a guy who isn't fast, likes to dance behind the line but isn't agile, can't catch, and doesn't block well.

dont forget fumbles all the time

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

From what the bullet points say about him I'm not sure he can displace water.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on April 26, 2019, 08:57:59 PM
Who is he going to displace?

no one...but you could have taken a rb in the 4th or 5th round who could be plugged in

General_Failure

Not if they trade those picks to get back into the third round to draft a QB!

Rome

ice grillin you

53. Philadelphia Eagles: Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State
Finally out of Saquon Barkley's shadow last season, he showed off his impressive skills with his vision, quickness and decisive style to attack holes and set up his moves. He isn't nearly as explosive as Saquon and needs to clean up the fumbles, but everything else is there for him to be a productive NFL runner.

From the beat writers: "The Eagles used the 53rd overall pick to fill their biggest need on offense: running back. Penn State's Miles Sanders (5-foot-11, 211 pounds) might be the second-best running back in this class. Sanders has a profile to like with low mileage but great production in his one season and good athletic testing numbers. Even with Jordan Howard in tow, Sanders becomes the favorite to lead the Eagles in carries in 2019."

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Fumbles are an issue but he's got some shake to him. I was shocked they took him but they'd been linked for awhile. I was thinking they were going DB

I think Joejuan was their pick but he went to NE