Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

f'n bay is no joke

it was blowing the last couple days...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

SD

Run to Acme at lunch. I get in line and there's a Chinese couple arguing over something they wanted but they were using WIC. So this goes on for no lie 20 minutes and the supervisors now involved. My shtein is already on the counter so I ask the cashier how much are they disputing, she says $4 something, I said I need to go, whatever it is just send them on their way and charge me with the $4. Her and the supe say are you sure. I say yes they both thank me. They tell the couple they could go and that I'm taking care of it...a total stranger. I just needed to get back to farging work. So does the couple turn and thank me? No...they find something else on the receipt to bitch about. The supe finally gets frustrated, grabs all their shtein and puts it on a separate register. They then have to put a board up between the registers because of the pandemic. I start getting my stuff rung up and I hear the manager going through their stuff and their WIC list...a lot of the stuff isn't covered under the program. So instead of just accepting the generosity of a stranger and going about their business they had a bunch of shtein removed. In short we're all miserable in farging masks...quit arguing over stupid shtein you farging iceholes.

/rant over

But seriously farg those people

PhillyPhreak54

Good on you for offering.

Gotta admit when I first started reading I was expecting you to say some other people in line dropped a WuhanFlu line on them. I'm glad that didn't happen.

phattymatty

so i guess georgia is the new florida.  that video of the jogger getting got makes me sick.  and they have not been arrested.  what a backwards farging state.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't want to watch that video. I've read about it but I don't want to see it.

From what I gather two Billy Bob's saw him jogging and decided he looked suspicious and shot him?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

The video is a gut punch. It's like every every Hollywood portrayal of a lynching in the south except it's real and they use a gun instead of a rope.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I get pissed off enough reading depressing shtein. I'll take the word of people who've seen JT that it's brutal.

I see the GBI arrested the two kkklansmen

And what's this about three local prosecutors saw the tape and decided no crime had been committed??

Geowhizzer

This could have gone in any number of threads.  Figured this one was the closest to the impact.  Fargin' Florida.

https://twitter.com/helenprejean/status/1265349526363213833

Rome

So "Birding While Black" is now a thing thanks to a lying Karen in Central Park.

General_Failure

Black people are going to have to start wearing Walter White full head masks to survive in the US.