Week 1 - Lions: All Eyez On Me

Started by MDS, August 27, 2022, 09:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

No hitting in training camp means no tackling either and we wonder why they look like overgrown soccer players out there. 

The missed tackles is actually the most galling part of watching football right now.  It's beyond embarrassing, but hey, they certainly have the post-touchdown showboating bullshtein dialed in now.

MDS

how can romey be the biggest liberal ever but also have so many maga takes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on September 17, 2022, 07:24:03 AM... but hey, they certainly have the post-touchdown showboating bullshtein dialed in now.

Post-sack, post-interception, post-first down gain, post blowed-up tackle....the celebrations are the point anymore.  it's like WWF out there.   

Is that MAGA enough for you, Todd?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on September 18, 2022, 11:07:24 AM
Post-sack, post-interception, post-first down gain, post blowed-up tackle....the celebrations are the point anymore.  it's like WWF out there.   

My favorites are celebrating fourth down interceptions that should have been batted down, and first downs while the clock is still ticking.

Diomedes

If we're talking favorites, hands down it's any celebration by a player on the losing team.  Dumbass, get back into position.  You losing.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I don't even notice the celebrations, I'm too busy scrolling through recipes on my phone trying to find the part that's actually the recipe.

Diomedes

Watching the birds, searching for hemlock syrum recipes....they go together like firearms and hallucinogens.

Eagaholic

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 18, 2022, 11:20:10 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on September 18, 2022, 11:07:24 AM

My favorites are celebrating fourth down interceptions that should have been batted down, and first downs while the clock is still ticking.
I'd have to go with the full group celebration going on while all the viewers know it is called back because of a dumb ass penalty.
Call me weird but my favorite part of a TD celebration is the TD.

ice grillin you

lot of old white peoples takes in here...probably why Ron desantis will be our next POTUS
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

That or it's literally just old white people here.

MDS

everytime a white person complains about a black person having fun theyre basically saying "just be lucky we let you out, boy"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

pretty sure we're talking about football players, not black people

plenty of white players acting the fool too

Eagaholic

I'm sure you probably realize it Dio, but this was just an invite to play the CF Race Baiting Game. Usually begins with an attempt to hijack a thread by making it into something about Race, maybe with some disparaging innuendo about white people. Admittedly there's some low hanging fruit but eh, the Game has gotten a bit stale.

Diomedes