Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2016, 11:31:43 AM
Kasich is worse than Trump.  He's every bit as intolerant and misogynistic as most rank and file Pukes; he just dresses it up in prettier wrapping paper. 

There is not a single Republican in national office who isn't wholly beholden to the insane Koch branch of the party. 

farg all of them straight to hell.

Stop

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on October 21, 2016, 11:29:43 AM
Quote from: smeags on October 21, 2016, 11:28:03 AM
the GOP was bad before this election, now its subhuman to have attached itself to this farging clown, trump.

Kasich was the choice for the GOP nomination IMO, but he didn't spew the hate that dumpster did.

Any other GOP candidate with the exception of Cruz probably beats Hilary this election cycle. They had their chance, they squandered it by choosing Trump.

the problem for the gop and if they had run a kasich is that tons of trump supporters just wouldnt have come out

with out the racism jingoism mysogyny and just outright meaness that trump brings the whole outsider blow up the system thing then you wouldnt have a large amount of trump supporters showing....he has attracted a dark unbelly of our population who normally dont even follow politics much less vote because they feel voiceless and disenfranchised and dont want another cookie cutter establishment conservative

that doesnt mean they couldnt have still beaten hillary but i dont think its the lock that a lot of people say it would be....dems still own blacks hispanics women and young people...until that changes its going to be very hard for the pubs to win a national election...altho if there was anyone they could beat i do agree it would have been hillary because she is so unlikeable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2016, 11:31:43 AM
Kasich is worse than Trump.  He's every bit as intolerant and misogynistic as most rank and file Pukes; he just dresses it up in prettier wrapping paper. 

There is not a single Republican in national office who isn't wholly beholden to the insane Koch branch of the party. 

farg all of them straight to hell.

you are unhinged...no one is more left than me and while i agree kasich is a wolf in sheeps clothing as far people thinking hes some super moderate politician to lump him in with trump is preposterous

Rome

https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/john-kasich-no-moderate/amp

He's worse than Trump in that he's actually been elected to office and enacted his hideous policies. 

He's disgusting but since he's not walking around bragging about giving women shockers, he's somehow less offensive. 

No.  A thousand times NO.

SD

Anyone familiar with partial birth abortions? I asked this as a serious question. I'm pro-life personally but I do believe a woman should have a right to chose so individually I lean one way but outwardly I guess I'm pro-choice. The whole thought of partial birth abortions is frightening. I did some research and it occurs to me they're outlawed. But my conservative friends/relatives keep bringing it up as a chock to vote for the GOP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial-Birth_Abortion_Ban_Act

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on October 21, 2016, 02:06:23 PM
Anyone familiar with partial birth abortions? I asked this as a serious question. I'm pro-life personally but I do believe a woman should have a right to chose so individually I lean one way but outwardly I guess I'm pro-choice. The whole thought of partial birth abortions is frightening. I did some research and it occurs to me they're outlawed. But my conservative friends/relatives keep bringing it up as a chock to vote for the GOP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial-Birth_Abortion_Ban_Act

theres no such thing as a partial birth abortion....around 1% of abortions are late term (i think 20+ weeks but dont quote me on that) when the mothers life is at risk...but trumps "ripping the baby out of the mothers stomach" doesnt happen...its sort of like the voter fraud thing...where is happened a handful of times since 2000 but the right would have you believe elections are being stolen on the regular because of it

SD

That's what I thought but thanks for the clarity. Conservatives act like any Mother can walk into a clinic 9 months pregnant and have their brains sucked out through a tube.

ice grillin you

ill call it partial birth abortion because thats what has gotten into the ether but its a made up term by the right to life council or some group along those lines...but whatever the medical term for it is called the practice is illegal...is doctor frankenstein inside some strip mall office performing them somewhere...i guess maybe...but i highly doubt any are performed

in many states even late term abortions are illegal and they vary by what week the women is in

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on October 21, 2016, 02:37:23 PM
That's what I thought but thanks for the clarity. Conservatives act like any Mother can walk into a clinic 9 months pregnant and have their brains sucked out through a tube.

out thru a tube is a late term abortion..."partial birth abortion" is where they do what trump basically said...which is take the actually baby out thru the vag and kill it on the way out...that just doesnt happen and is 1000% illegal per the supreme court

smeags

so pretty much like everything else that spews out of his funhole.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Rome on October 21, 2016, 01:43:43 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/john-kasich-no-moderate/amp

He's worse than Trump in that he's actually been elected to office and enacted his hideous policies. 

He's disgusting but since he's not walking around bragging about giving women shockers, he's somehow less offensive. 

No.  A thousand times NO.

This is almost as bad as the false equivalency floated on the right to try to argue trump and HRC are equally offensive/bad. 

Kasich is religious.  He has the standard far right positions on abortion that I fundamentally disagree with.  There are plenty of other policies of his that I disagree with as well, but I also believe that (by political standards) he seems like a fundamentally decent guy who at least has the backbone to break rank on issues from his party.   Read about his criminal justice reform.  Watch his statements at the debate about race relations with the police.  Note how he took funding under the ACA for his state despite it being unpopular.  He admits climate change is real.  He said he wouldn't rip up the Iran deal when he got into office ignoring the dog whistle talking point.  He gave a very good response about what he'd do if his daughter was gay and stated that even though he supports traditional marriage you need to respect the court and support its decision on marriage equality / wouldn't support a constitutional amendment.  He's basically pro pathway to citizenship for immigrants and thinks the wall is absurd.

He's a republican.  He's not a "centrist" but he's not some extreme nutjob either and he doesn't have that air of complete calculation and phoniness like Rubio et al.   Lumping him in with Cruz/Trump is part of the problem.  You need to be able to work with politicians who disagree with you but aren't insane.  That's how you run a gov't.  By castigating the ones like Kasich who you might be able to find SOME common ground with, you basically guarantee gridlock.

Rome

They're all scum.  We've been spoiled by a legitimately great POTUS in Barry but HRC, even with her faults, trounces the alt-nazi Republicans.

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2016, 02:45:05 PM
Quote from: SD on October 21, 2016, 02:37:23 PM

out thru a tube is a late term abortion..."partial birth abortion" is where they do what trump basically said...which is take the actually baby out thru the vag and kill it on the way out...that just doesnt happen and is 1000% illegal per the supreme court

But how do they sell baby parts then?!