Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on March 29, 2015, 11:31:31 PM
if i can turn you atheist i will consider it a bigger win than the eagles winning the super bowl

My faith is a daily wrestling with God.  I think it boils down to two basic points:
1.  Love God ("Love the Lord your God with all you heart, mind, soul and strength...)
2.  Love each other. (... and love your neighbor as yourself.")
Unfortunately, I mess up both parts of that all the time.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 02, 2015, 12:01:30 AM
Quote from: MDS on March 29, 2015, 11:31:31 PM
if i can turn you atheist i will consider it a bigger win than the eagles winning the super bowl

My faith is a daily wrestling with God.  I think it boils down to two basic points:
1.  Love God ("Love the Lord your God with all you heart, mind, soul and strength...)
2.  Love each other. (... and love your neighbor as yourself.")
Unfortunately, I mess up both parts of that all the time.

For Chuggie, number 2 somehow involves binoculars.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Disgusting vile embarrassment to the species.   

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

Quote from: Rome on April 01, 2015, 09:50:23 PM
Militant atheists are nearly as awful as militant religious nuts.  Both groups are filled with strident, annoying, self-important douchebags who are sure they're unflinchingly right about their beliefs, when the truth is, none of us know a farging thing.  We're amoeba in the grand scheme of the universe and that's being generous to us and terribly insulting to amoeba.

maher ranted about this in his closing monlogue last week.

Eagaholic

Which is funny because he usually speaks like one of them. Maybe Frankie is turning him around.

smeags

ice grillin you

when the truth is, none of us know a farging thing.

one of the all time dumbest and most ignorant arguments ever....by saying anything is possible gives credence to scientology....the hale bop....santa claus and moses parting the ref sea etc....I wont even ask for science but give me even one mili shred of evidence that there is some mythical being up in the sky waiting for you to go to heaven...

just because someone says something might be true doesn't give it any credibility

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on April 02, 2015, 09:01:24 AM
Militant atheists are nearly as awful as militant religious nuts.  Both groups are filled with strident, annoying, self-important douchebags who are sure they're unflinchingly right about their beliefs, when the truth is, none of us know a farging thing.  We're amoeba in the grand scheme of the universe and that's being generous to us and terribly insulting to amoeba.

maher ranted about this in his closing monlogue last week.

no he didn't....he was ranting about political correctness gone wild....he would laugh romeys reasoning off the globe

MDS

i still dont know what a militant atheist is

are there atheist militia's in the woods where they plan on killing religious people or something?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

They're mostly content to be smug and oblivious on the internet while explaining in great detail the difference between a fedora and a trilby, but there's probably a couple of them like that out there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 02, 2015, 07:28:10 PM
i still dont know what a militant atheist is

someone who blows up churches?....oh no wait thats a raceist