Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 25, 2015, 08:50:37 PM
So are they oblivious to the dysfunction and public heat? Or they don't give a shtein?

No they're well aware. It's funny once shtein like this hits the press they suddenly become very visible around the work space.

PhillyPhreak54

So how does it get fixed? It's been in the news for quite some time and from what you say the clusterfarg only continues to grow.

SD

They'll never fix it. They instituted a bonus for teams that completed a certain number of claims a month. I'm on by and far the best team there, the number they wanted us to reach was about what we averaged...for the other teams that goal would be a stretch. We have a few whistleblowers...one told the press and the bonus was rescinded. Completed claims went up a shtein ton when the bonuses were in play. The counter argument was we'd be rushing claims and not giving them their due diligence. The thing is its a 3 tiered process that goes from development to rating to authorization. Hard to really rush through and miss something. The jackass who ran to the press about that is the worst employee there. I average about 15-20 claims a day...he does one and it's usually wrong.

The main stuff oig was there for was the way incoming claims were handled. There was a fast letter that came out saying you could change dates of claims on newly discovered claims. Our office exploited that and improperly was changing dates they weren't supposed to. It's all a numbers game and old claims are their worst nightmare. Pressure was coming from the top so the upper management was having our office do shady shtein. For the most part there are a lot of decent hardworking people there...but there's a ton of dead weight they need to cut.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on March 25, 2015, 08:53:41 PM
Quote from: SD on March 25, 2015, 07:58:34 PM
The previous director one day up and relocated. Rumor was he was banging some Asian chick at our office ( he's married with kids) and got busted. They shipped his ass out to LA. She was brought in to clean the place up. They hire idiots they can't fire. The front office act like their shtein don't stink. I just took over another teams digits and they're a farging mess. They change regulations which supersedes the previous regulation which was just changed. There's sbout 10 different regulations you have to follow to complete a claim and their systems are constantly going down.

Sounds a lot like corporate life to me.
Only difference its a whole lot easier to fire in the corporate world, where gubament jobs its nearly impossible.  Same goes with zesty teachers. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

Pretty much. If you're a Veteran and have over a year at our agency you're pretty much untouchable. It's a bad system. Even the ones they do manage to fire file lawsuits and always win 6 figures. It's a huge load of crap.

Rome

Once you're past the initial probationary period it's tough but still doable.

Seabiscuit36

No comment on Ted Cruz enrolling in Obamacare because his wife had to take unpaid leave from Goldman Sachs during his presidential run?  I can't wait for his inevitable this insurance is no where as good as the benefits I had from a private company. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah I trolled the tea party rightie chick in my office with that and also mentioned how he was going to raised her taxes. Response? Obama sux!

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 27, 2015, 09:42:50 AM
Oh yeah I trolled the tea party rightie chick in my office with that and also mentioned how he was going to raised her taxes. Response? Obama sux!

to her credit that's a better response then the usual, "that monkey muslim terrorist is killing this country"
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

She was too busy to really dig in...but we usually have our arguments on Friday afternoons when its dead in here...so today should have some good fireworks. I'll drop a snarky Ted Cruz comment on her around 430 and watch the explosion.

Eagaholic

holy shtein. that's like one of those horror/comedy movies. it's remarkable what they're doing with retardation these days. she's like something that was bred in a lab somewhere with jerry falwell, charleton heston, tammy faye bakker, and some monkey dna, but it broke out during a lightening storm and of course got elected to the AZ senate.

MDS

if i can turn you atheist i will consider it a bigger win than the eagles winning the super bowl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Militant atheists are nearly as awful as militant religious nuts.  Both groups are filled with strident, annoying, self-important douchebags who are sure they're unflinchingly right about their beliefs, when the truth is, none of us know a farging thing.  We're amoeba in the grand scheme of the universe and that's being generous to us and terribly insulting to amoeba.