The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Charlie Hebdo: Gun attack on French magazine kills 12

QuoteGunmen have shot dead 12 people at the Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in an apparent militant Islamist attack.

Four of the magazine's well-known cartoonists, including its editor, were among those killed, as well as two police officers.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 07, 2015, 03:02:58 PM
Charlie Hebdo: Gun attack on French magazine kills 12

QuoteGunmen have shot dead 12 people at the Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in an apparent militant Islamist attack.

Four of the magazine's well-known cartoonists, including its editor, were among those killed, as well as two police officers.

QuoteTammy Bruce @HeyTammyBruce  ยท  12h 12 hours ago

Since we put in jail a YouTube video guy for provoking Benghazi terrorism, shouldn't we be arresting the surviving staff at #CharlieHebdo?

QuoteIndependent Conservative, Author, Talk Show Host, @FoxNews Contributor,

FoxNews, eh? You don't say...

PhillyPhreak54

@PzFeed: BREAKING NEWS: Arson attack at German paper that printed Charlie Hebdo cartoons. AFP

BigEd76

This happened in December but reappeared in the news last week because she has a new whitey girlfriend named Holland

preschooler tells 4-year old girl "I don't wanna be your friend cause you're black"

Sgt PSN

This dude I've been friends with for like 30 years now is a small time actor....he's had small parts in a couple soap operas, was one of Denzel's henchmen in American Gangster, and was also a uniformed cop who arrested Bodie in The Wire (igyfap).  He's also done a bunch of commercials, but he primarily writes and acts in small black-themed plays and short films. He also played football for Temple back in the late 90s (toddfap).

Anyway, dude is easily one of the 5 nicest people I've ever met. There was a shooting in his neighborhood the other day so cops are door knocking to see if anyone knows anything. He answers the door and I guess since he's kind of a big dude, pigs immediately draw their guns on him and put him on the ground.

Unfarging real. Black dudes aren't even safe in their own homes I guess.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Somewhere in Philly....couldn't tell you the actual neighborhood though. 

PhillyPhreak54

He should file a complaint - that's horseshtein

Rome

Philly cops are racist iceholes?

When did this happen?

smeags

Quote from: Rome on January 14, 2015, 12:40:56 PM
Philly cops are racist iceholes?

When did this happen?

as soon as they graduate the academy.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 18, 2015, 02:59:29 PM
https://twitter.com/bobbybigwheel/status/556902766795563008

Arkansas baby!

... and Alabama, Florida and Mississippi.  Not Georgia, though, because they celebrate Lee Day in November.

To be fair, though the day is still officially in the books, I have never been instructed to teach "Robert E. Lee Day" in my history class.  And I teach in a county named after him.

PhillyPhreak54

Someone should really let these folks know that the south lost

Diomedes

No.  They should be taught that the South was wrong.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger