The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

the most sickening thing is that he said his conscience is clear and he wouldn't do anything differently.

soldiers come back from war fighting our "enemy" and they can't get over the things that they've done or seen.  yes this cop who shot an unarmed teenager has no regrets and wouldn't do anything differently
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

he got the ultimate result out of the whole thing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

Quote from: SunMo on November 26, 2014, 07:28:04 AM
the most sickening thing is that he said his conscience is clear and he wouldn't do anything differently.

soldiers come back from war fighting our "enemy" and they can't get over the things that they've done or seen.  yes this cop who shot an unarmed teenager has no regrets and wouldn't do anything differently

regardless of where one may stand on this situation this is a bothersome statement from wilson.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on November 26, 2014, 07:28:04 AM

Yep!

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Tomahawk

I just wish cops would quit shooting people so often. Don't they have tasers?

General_Failure

Ferguson has one taser, according to the guy's testimony.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Darren Wilson has resigned from the Ferguson PD

Probably has a job at FoxNews lined up

General_Failure

That or he's going to coast on the million dollars he got in exclusive interview deals and donations.

Diomedes

He could join Zimmerman on the speaking circuit, stopping off at Republican/NRA events around the country.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Or he's got a job lined up at a private security company.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on November 30, 2014, 07:44:20 AM
He could join Zimmerman on the speaking circuit, stopping off at Republican/NRA events around the country.

I wonder if people are still paying that corksucker for his paintings?

General_Failure