The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

National Bar Association Calls for Federal Charges Against Darren Wilson

QuoteWASHINGTON, DC – The National Bar Association is questioning how the Grand Jury, considering the evidence before them, could reach the conclusion that Darren Wilson should not be indicted and tried for the shooting death of Michael Brown. National Bar Association President Pamela J. Meanes expresses her sincere disappointment with the outcome of the Grand Jury's decision but has made it abundantly clear that the National Bar Association stands firm and will be calling on the U.S. Department of Justice to pursue federal charges against officer Darren Wilson. "We will not rest until Michael Brown and his family has justice" states Pamela Meanes, President of the National Bar Association.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

All I read there was how the National Bar Association will attempt to monetize the case. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Hey so how did Hero Cop suffer injuries on the right side of his face when the left side of his face would be facing Hulk Brown from his sitting in the drivers seat?

General_Failure

He turned the other cheek, like a good Christian.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

A true man of god, that swell fella.

BigEd76

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 24, 2014, 11:59:43 PM
I wonder what Wilson is doing tonight? Having his new wife, also a Ferguson cop, tend to his life changing bruises and scrapes and facial swelling?

Here's where he was today:

ABC News interview with Shorty G

Sgt PSN

I heard recently (within the last week or so) that the head shot took place with Brown about 10 feet away from Wilson.  I'm not changing my mind based on that interview, but what he said was pretty damn similar to the stories I've been getting from Squaw's cop buddies. 

I still believe he should have stood trial.  I think that's the best way to get all of the information, witness accounts, testimonies, and evidence out there for all to see. 

That said, if it went down any way even remotely close to what I've heard/what he said in that interview, then I'd be inclined to say that he may in fact have been justified. 

MDS

im sure cops are unbiased sources when it comes to killing maniac teenage negros
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 26, 2014, 12:30:25 AM
im sure cops are unbiased sources when it comes to killing maniac teenage negros

wait you don't believe the cop who is testifying for his life?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The key phrase was spoken in his interview. The get out of jail free card...

"He reached into his waistband"

Oh sure.

Sgt PSN

Cops stick together.  It's what they do.  No different than any other gang. 

ice grillin you

i dont even doubt his story.....I hate the racists who are so happy

ice grillin you

@foxandfriends: How much do you want to hug Officer Darren Wilson?