The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

MDS, believe it or not but NY Mag might not actually use "shtein" in their URLs.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

Geowhizzer

Jimmy Carter's take on the Zimmerman decision

QuoteI think the jury made the right decision based on the evidence presented, because the prosecution inadvertently set the standard so high that the jury had to be convinced that it was a deliberate act by Zimmerman, that he was not at all defending himself...

It's not a moral question, it was a legal question, and the American law requires that the jury listen to the evidence presented," Carter said. "The action that was taken in the courtroom was not to bring in the race issue at all. The prosecution avoided that subject quite clearly.

Video of Carter

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 17, 2013, 09:30:43 PM
MDS, believe it or not but NY Mag might not actually use "shtein" in their URLs.

shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

There's no denying that there's a hint of truth in what he's saying, or what he's trying to say, but wow......there were also certain points where it just seemed hateful. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 18, 2013, 01:15:01 PM
there were also certain points where it just seemed hateful. 

lolol

Diomedes

and now the cops say that the thugs in Baltimore didn't actually mention Trayvon Martin when they beat down a mexican dude

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-patterson-park-20130718,0,7518288.story
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

God damned crooked Baltimore cops!

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i guess its ok if they did it because they hate dirty hispanics as long as they didnt mention trayvon martins name during the beat down

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

there are a couple candidates....taibbi...the splc...a couple others...but vice might be the best in the game right now

http://www.vice.com/read/ann-coulter-lists-her-favorite-unsung-black-people?utm_source=vicetwitterus