The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you cant ask them to mask the glee over there being one less negroid on the earth
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

In a civil trial, Zimmerman loses.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

george zimmermans brother with a straight face just said on cnn that he fears someone will take the law into their own hands and take his brothers life

MDS

shtein, murder ain't no thing, but this here is some assassination shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

General_Failure

Also, the guy who punched him was arrested for assault. The punched guy probably won't be charged with anything.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on July 14, 2013, 11:34:16 PM
Also, the guy who punched him was arrested for assault. The punched guy probably won't be charged with anything.

And if the guy actually dies, he'll get charged with (and probably convicted) second degree murder or manslaughter.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

MDS

QuotePage Not Found
We apologize for the inconvenience but it appears the link you've selected is broken.

• Please visit our home page and try again.

• To let us know about a broken link, report it here.

cool link