The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

From the Twitters.

QuoteNAACP ‏@NAACP 1h
BREAKING: Zimmerman acquitted on all charges.We will update you as we work to pursue civil rights charges against Zimmerman through the DOJ.

NAACP ‏@NAACP 1h
We can still seek justice for #TrayvonMartin. Sign the #NAACP petition to the Department of Justice: http://bit.ly/14PXbDI 

NAACP ‏@NAACP 1m
Read the official #NAACP statement re: #Zimmerman verdict: We will pursue civil rights charges with the DOJ. More: http://www.naacp.org/press/entry/naacp-statement-in-the-acquittal-of-george-zimmerman-in-the-killing-of-tray ...

Also, one of my favorite Twitter dealies.

QuoteFreeRepublic.txt ‏@FreeRepublicTXT 12 Jul
Let's get this over with. Worrying about my Wife and kids while they're out and about running errands while unarmed is pi$$ing me off.

FreeRepublic.txt ‏@FreeRepublicTXT 12 Jul
In the minds of the angry Black community (those who hate America and Whitey), GZ is a cracka and nothing he can do or say can change that.

FreeRepublic.txt ‏@FreeRepublicTXT 12 Jul
Blacks (especially law abiding ones) are EXTREMELY safe around pretty much any white community.

FreeRepublic.txt ‏@FreeRepublicTXT 6h
Unfortunately, there are many women that live in fear of thugs like Trayvon, yet, there they are out protesting for justice for Trayvon.

FreeRepublic.txt ‏@FreeRepublicTXT 3h
Remember, a person is guilty until proven innocent. Just ask Mr. Zimmerman.

FreeRepublic.txt ‏@FreeRepublicTXT 2h
You'd have to be an idiot (or liberal) to not know that black male youths are the most violent demographic in this country by far.

FreeRepublic.txt ‏@FreeRepublicTXT 1h
everyone be safe tonite there will be blacks wantin to kill whitey now more than ever

FreeRepublic.txt ‏@FreeRepublicTXT 50m
"Demand Justice for Trayvon Martin?"
Naw he's dead...that's enough justice for this thug. Let him rot in hell!

FreeRepublic.txt ‏@FreeRepublicTXT 9m
God bless George Zimmerman!

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I'm saddened and ashamed at some of the comments I heard from "friends" of mine last night.   Literally sickened to my stomach, actually.

Rome

http://www.spinmediavideo.com/index.php/extwidget/openGraph/wid/0_jxh0zvei

Ok, so it's racist and it makes light of a legitimate tragedy, but it's also funny as hell.

SD

Quote from: Rome on July 14, 2013, 07:29:11 AM
http://www.spinmediavideo.com/index.php/extwidget/openGraph/wid/0_jxh0zvei

Ok, so it's racist and it makes light of a legitimate tragedy, but it's also funny as hell.

hahaha

how does that make it on air?

Rome

This funhole needs to go.  Seriously.

Sgt PSN

I'd like to say I'm shocked by the verdict, but I'd be lying.

Diomedes

Reality check folks.

The jury decided properly.  There was no case against Zimmerman.  The prosecution offered some circumstantial evidence and that's about it.  The standard to convict is exceptionally high, as it should be, and I commend the jury for hewing to the law.

Obviously, Zimmerman is a terrible person, but that's neither here nor there.  According to the law and the available evidence, the man is not guilty.  Deal with it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Zimmerman stalked Martin.  Zimmerman confronted Martin.  Zimmerman pulled a gun out and shot a teenage boy in cold blood.   If Zimmerman wasn't acting like a wannabe cop in the first place and had not provoked the incident he wouldn't have been put on trial for murder and Trayvon Martin would still be alive. 

Bottom line is Zimmerman got away with murder and Martin's family received old school southern stillupfront "justice."

Diomedes

The jury had to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman did not shoot in self defense, but rather out of hatred, etc.

Without excellent evidence--video for example--that's essentially impossible.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

So it's ok to follow someone for a half an hour even after the authorities told you to back off...confront them when you've seen them break no laws...get your ass beat and put a bullet in the kids chest when it doesn't work out for you. By Dio and the jury's reasoning there's not enough evidence to convict because Trayvons dead.

Rome

Michael Eric Dyson just killed it on Face The Nation.