The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i don't know how to make the link work but they were interviewing a witness and didn't block out his name on tv, so tons of people started skyping dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIKppHDJSJc

Sgt PSN

Here's the address matty was trying to post.  I put a space between the O and L in tr0lls, so just delete the space in your address bar. 

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/07/03/skype-tro lls-hit-zimmerman-trial?hpt=hln10_1

And yeah, it's pretty funny. 

ice grillin you

paula deens racist fatty army has a butter wrapper campaign where you send your empty butter wrappers to the corporations that have dropped her

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

"Here's some proof that we're going to die soon. Now you know you made the right decision."

Also, A Mongolian Neo-Nazi Environmentalist Walks into a Lingerie Store in Ulan Bator

QuoteReuters photographer Carlos Barria spent time documenting Mongolian neo-Nazi group Tsagaan Khass, one of several ultra-nationalist groups that have expanded in the country. The 100-plus members of Tsagaan Khass have recently shifted their focus from activities such as attacks on women it accuses of consorting with foreign men to environmental issues. The group is rebranding itself now as an environmentalist organization fighting pollution by foreign-owned mines, seeking legitimacy as it sends Swastika-wearing members to check mining permits.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

so are there going to be riots when zimmerman gets off?

because he is going to.

Seabiscuit36

Florida already put out PSA's saying raise your voice, not your hands.  So they're definitely looking at that being a possibility.  The real question is does it trickle out of florida. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on July 11, 2013, 10:49:53 AM
so are there going to be riots when zimmerman gets off?

because he is going to.

Yes.

And it's a damn shame that he will get off because he's guilty as farg.

But then again - this is Florida and they seemingly can never convict anyone (see Casey Anthony)

ice grillin you

judge made a huge ruling today saying that mansalughter is on the table

i think he goes down for that

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Basically, George Zimmerman is going to get off on the "Quick Ned, It's coming right for us!" South Park defense.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 12, 2013, 08:15:32 AM
am i the only person who didnt know doug flutie is muslim?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/11/the-attacks-on-palestinian-nfl-player-oday-aboushi.html

The article doesn't actually say that he's of the Islamic faith.  It says he's Arab-American.

ice grillin you

sorry mr literal...ill restate

am i the only person that didnt know doug flutie was an arab and possible muslim

Eagaholic

The article did state earlier on that he is Muslim, but it is true that not all Arabs are Muslim. In fact most in the west don't realize not all Palestinians are Muslim. Very good piece though, assuming everything is accurate.