The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I missed the part where he called him a stillupfront and the yeee haw chant

ice grillin you

you thought after beefin with each other for the better part of the last month he was sincere when he said he was going to have him over for dinner all week and just by coincidence of all the foods in the world feed him fried chicken the whole time?...which in another amazing coincidence is just what fuzzy zoeller said would be added to the masters menu after tiger won there for the first time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Chameleon

Sergio is a whiny bitch. There is no question about that. BTW they have been beefing for years.

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on May 23, 2013, 09:24:41 PMCan someone explain to me why it's racist to say a black guy likes fried chicken? Every black person I know loves fried chicken. How is that racist? If someone made a pizza/pasta remark towards an Italian or a burrito/taco remark towards a Mexican nobody bats an eye.
I don't want to think you're this obtuse, SD but you aren't helping.  People do "bat an eye" when such things are said, though to be fair the greasy wops have been so long out of the ghettos that they don't often suffer slurs of that kind anymore.  Latinos however, they get that treatment all the time and while people like you may think it's cool to call them Paco and Taco, the rest of us understand that it's insulting.  You and Sergio are of course free to be insulting, though.  Ignorance may be disgusting, but it's not illegal.

Quote from: SD on May 23, 2013, 09:24:41 PMEvery MLK day meal I had when I was in the Navy featured fried chicken, collared greens, cornbread etc.
You don't say.  The Navy, huh?  Well shtein, if the professional killers of the water, known around the world for progressive thoughtful policy, mark the birth of one of the world's most admired and celebrated peacemakers by serving soul food, then that must be a respectful homage to his legacy, and an appropriate way to honor all colored folk.  What did they do for Mother's day?  Hand out free tampons and aprons?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

ice grillin you

Chameleon

Rome

People are officially idiots.    Jesus Christ - the comments I've read over Paula Deen, a middle-aged white southern woman in her sixties, using racial slurs decades ago(!) are so ridiculous they border on hysterics.   

The internet officially needs a timeout today.

Diomedes

It's almost enough to make you sympathize with her.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

she was a terrible human being before her racism was exposed

Dillen

Who the farg is Paula Deen and who cares if she says the N word? So do many other people. Why does this get news coverage.

ice grillin you

cause she steals money from people portraying herself as some sweet southern belle

PhillyPhreak54

farg celebrities and people infatuated with them.

General_Failure

Not like those athletes, who are just great.

The man. The myth. The legend.