The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

new nra president seems like a swell guy....

QuoteHOUSTON — It seems new National Rifle Association President (NRA) president Jim Porter may have found himself in a bit of hot water. Not long ago he made his feelings about the Civil War known when he referred to it as the "War of Northern Aggression." In that same speech he referred to President Obama as a "fake president" and Attorney General Eric Holder as "rabidly un-American." However none of those remarks that anyone could deem as racist compare to his remarks made at a recent press conference discussing his new leadership role at the NRA.

"I'm very proud to be taking the lead here at the NRA. We need to really buckle down and strap on our best arguments to defend what is our God-given rights. No more northern folk tryin' take away what is rightfully ours. I will not stand by and let some liberal-elitists try to ruin what has made this country great, especially a liberal of, you know, a different breed."

When asked to clarify Porter said,

"I don't have to clarify. You know gall darn well what I mean. In fact, it's only a matter of time before we can own colored people again. They sure as hell won't be our leaders. It's out-right embarrassing. The War of Northern Aggression made it all possible, and you be best to know it's all gonna change back. I'll be on the front lines making sure it happens. I don't want my grandkids growing up taking orders from a colored man. It's our God-given right to keep them as property and keep them in line."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

lol....its obviously satire...well the second part is

he is legitimately a southern seccesionist and a birther

Seabiscuit36

Honestly, if you had said it wasn't satire, I would have believed you.  The NRA makes no sense, they're incapable of finding a normal leader. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

He's referred to the civil war using that exact phrase.

He makes David Duke look like Rosa Parks by comparison.

Hopefully someone will take him seriously and dispose of him properly.

MDS

the nra circle jerk was a replay of cpac from a few months ago which was a replay of the election cycle of 2012 where the republicans got curb stomped

same rhetoric. same nonsense. and in 2014 and 2016 itll be the same result.

just let me them keep doing their thing, ultimately it is good for america
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Apparently there are only like 8 people in Wyoming who use twitter. 

ice grillin you

Rome

I just decided what I'm having for dinner.

Reading this thread pays, yo.

ice grillin you

who said tiger was hurt by it?

he said its time to move on

Sgt PSN

SD

Can someone explain to me why it's racist to say a black guy likes fried chicken? Every black person I know loves fried chicken. How is that racist? If someone made a pizza/pasta remark towards an Italian or a burrito/taco remark towards a Mexican nobody bats an eye.

Every MLK day meal I had when I was in the Navy featured fried chicken, collared greens, cornbread etc.

ice grillin you

its not racist to say my friend jimmy loves fried chicken

its racist to say we'll have that stillupfront over for dinner all week for some fried chicken yeeee haw bwahhaalololoolol