Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Jesus, I don't know why this shtein still surprises me, but it does. Sad.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45499321/ns/us_news/

General_Failure

He's not a racist, he just doesn't want to think about some black man's throbbing gristle penetrating pure white flesh over and over while she screams in ecstasy. Is that something you want to think about in God's house?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

I just watch it on my iphone

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Meh..teacher could well have been trying to call out how awful slavery was by running some of the numbers home to his/her pupils.  Slavery was real.  Plenty of Fredericks got beat twice a day.

I really don't care.  Crap like this is a diversion of attention from actual racism.  Highway pull-over rates.  Drug arrest rates.  Drug sentencing.  Denial of equal housing.

zzzzzz

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Yeah but those people just need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, they're all created equal with the same opportunity as everyone else
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

the slaves? 

obviously.

enslaved only because they were weak...it was their fate until they wised up and did something about it
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Eagaholic

He's not talking about that kind of slave.

Munson

Guess I should return the leather suit I just ordered

SD

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

youd think a basketball game would be the one place where this wouldnt happen...then again it involved the state of mississippi

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/03/15/148703015/southern-miss-band-hurls-wheres-your-green-card-chant-at-latino-player?ft=1&f=1001