The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

if guns were the problem with these police killings then white people would be getting murdered on the regular as well nd possibly even more as white people own far more guns per person than minorities....the problem is that too many people look at black skin as a weapon in and of itself

it should be noted and i im not criticizing the movement in any way and police were murdering black men long before BLM but the black lives matters movement and the anti police rhetoric that is so prevalent now mixed with of course the police killings in dallas have cops closer to the edge than ever...it cannot be easy for any cop racist or not these days...so imagine the racist ones getting that pressure thrown on top of the already existing hate and paranoia inside them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/24/us/charlotte-keith-scott-shooting-video.html?referer=

And on Tulsa...amazing how many people in this country now think that cops are free to shoot whenever they want. Car broke down and dude is acting off his rocker? Shoot.

Even if the car was fine and the guy was blown out of his mind on PCP...no reason to use lethal force.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd also like to point out the video filmed by the wife of the Charlotte victim appears to show cops planting a gun on the scene.

Ho Lee farg

No wonder why they're hiding behind their shtein ass laws of not releasing their own video.

ice grillin you

i dont care if he had a gun...they pleaded with him for a minute and a half or two minutes or whatever it was...at that point back the farg off and treat it as a hostage situation...whats another 20 minutes or hour...these mother farging pigs are so eager to shoot its sickening

PhillyPhreak54

Same in Tulsa

Back off or if you feel he needs to be subdued the taser is there or God forbid you use hands. Four officers can put a guy down.

They want to shoot. It's equally sickening how much support there is for them and the victim blaming is out of control too

ice grillin you

unless its a pale skinned dood...then its slow their roll and lets see what we can do to make it best for the perp

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt

These shootings are disgusting. In the last year it's happened how many times? And yet people still victim blame. But hey farg that America hating Kaepernick dude right? He should just move to another country! USA!

It also is funny and not in the haha way how most DAs have no balls and let police misconduct and murder slide for inane reasons. Corrupt fargs.

ice grillin you

no one will like this take but maybe we should stop deifying police and firemen....no one is making them do the job they chose it....so hail the best because those people are true soldiers but hold every single one of them accountable for doing their job right...the problem is we put them on all on an alter the minute the uniform fits them...they need to be told that the uniform dont mean shtein...its how you act in it

PhillyPhreak54

I agree with that.

Unfortunately the ever increasing bad eggs have ruined it for the ones who do the job for really helping people and bettering the community. There have been way way way too many instances of police aggression and shootings to think otherwise. It is painting with a broad brush but the evidence supports the trend.

I know many cops and my grandpop was one...but people need to see (same as the military btw) that there are bad people in those uniforms.

Rome

Cops are almost all arrogant macho iceholes.  They're brainwashed into believing they're superior to those they supposedly serve from the second they enter the academy.  I know this for a fact having family and friends in law enforcement.  The "training" they receive has nothing to do with actually protecting the people.  It's all about enforcing whatever laws are on the books at any given moment.  I'm sorry but I don't support them at all anymore.

"Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses..."

farging A right. 

hbionic

Quote from: Rome on September 24, 2016, 09:49:16 AM

"Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses..."

Ho.Lee.Shyt!  :o
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Disaster of a press conference by the Charlotte chief

Oh they saw marijuana in his car? By all means then please execute him!

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54