Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yeah and many people worship trump for saying how awful america is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

amazing how people forget he's part of the 1% that he's railing against in this campaign.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

he built his entire campaign on saying how big a hell hole the country is but OMG a flag and song!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: smeags on August 31, 2016, 10:48:06 AM
amazing how people forget he's part of the 1% that he's railing against in this campaign.

But he's not a politician! He's a real person like me, who also hates the ethnics ruining this country.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

One positive aspect of the Kap flap is it has made it easier for me to ignore others who've vented their spleens on social media about him. 

Because God forbid someone peacefully protest injustice without being called everything from a thug to not really black to a farging traitor. 

smeags

not sure wearing the castro shirt is going to help his, cause.

Rome

He can wear a pink tutu for all I care.  I agree with him about this country.  It's decadent and unjust for most people.   The ones complaining are brainwashed from birth and refuse to see the reality of America in 2016.  And I'm a white male saying this.  It doesn't get much easier to live a good life as one. 

smeags

no debate from me about what he is speaking out against in this country, but wearing a shirt of a guy who oppressed his people, including many blacks, is hypocritical.

my wife is Cuban, she has relatives that spent time in jail because they spoke out against castro and his government, and others who suddenly just, disappeared.

IMO, ignorant decision on his part.   

PhillyPhreak54

Wasn't the shirt of Malcolm X meeting Castro?

smeags

QuoteThe t-shirt he donned shows Malcolm X and Cuban dictator Fidel Castro with the caption "Like Minds Think Alike."

dumb, does he have any idea about that meeting that happened only a year into castro's rule ? would Malcolm have met him later in life had he lived long enough to really see what fidel did to Cubans ?

again, im with kaep on his stance about America 100%, but he probably should've worn a different shirt. like maybe one with just Malcolm on it.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Holy farging mic drop. 

Jesus..

smeags

Quote from: Rome on August 31, 2016, 03:53:19 PM
Holy farging mic drop. 

Jesus..

pump ya brakes homie, we're getting to that. and he certainly got to it.

phattymatty

god i hate twitter. i can see the good that it does sometimes but even though i could tell that dude was saying something worth reading, the format made me stop after scrolling down after like 10 tweets.

General_Failure

Twitlonger is helpful for that, but defeats the purpose of the 140 character limit. Maybe Twitter isn't the best place to put an essay.

The man. The myth. The legend.