The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

You're in Ocean City, Maryland?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 10, 2016, 04:19:47 PM
All along the boardwalk here in OCMD there's a shtein ton of "killary" and "Hillary for prison 2016" shirts for sale. A lot of Trump stuff too. And confederate flags.

Wut

OCMD is straight white trash...it's basically a big wildwood but with western pa trash instead of philly trash
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on August 10, 2016, 04:27:33 PM
You're in Ocean City, Maryland?

Yep...first time here since I was like 5.

Not too impressed and shocked by the confederate shtein and the trump crap

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2016, 04:46:40 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 10, 2016, 04:19:47 PM
All along the boardwalk here in OCMD there's a shtein ton of "killary" and "Hillary for prison 2016" shirts for sale. A lot of Trump stuff too. And confederate flags.

Wut

OCMD is straight white trash...it's basically a big wildwood but with western pa trash instead of philly trash

Makes sense as to why I've see a thousand steelers pens and Pitt Panthers shtein

ice grillin you

does the good riddance thread cover houses?

Rome

Yeah, that story could have gone into multiple threads. 

smeags

QuoteCalling into his own radio show, Perkins described the flood as being of "biblical proportions," adding that he and his family will have to live in a camper for 6 months until the damage is repaired.

But Perkins was careful to point out that this particular flood wasn't because of the gays, but rather an "incredible, encouraging spiritual exercise to take you to the next level in your walk with an almighty and gracious God who does all things well."

they always have an out clause.  :-D

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I love the "does all thing well" bit. 

Nothing says done well like pedophiles, genocide and Sidney Crosby. 

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/burn-every-single-nier-this-is-how-trump-supporters-talk-when-they-think-nobodys-listening/

1. Disgusting

2. Confederate flags in Massachusetts?

3. So much for the argument that the stars and bars isn't a racist symbol eh? So much for the "celebrating southern heritage" shtein. It's akin to the nazi flag and definitely something used by the ignorant kkk idiots.

4. These are the Trumpers. He empowers pigs like this to feel this shtein is ok.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

And she's reportedly advising trump on foreign policy

Geowhizzer

Saw quite a few Facebook posts the other day honoring the anniversary of MLK's I have a dream speech. (Aug 28, 1963)

None on Emmett Till. (Aug 28, 1955)

That kind of surprised me.

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 30, 2016, 07:19:01 PM
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/29/fox-news-host-says-colin-kaepernick-should-stand-for-anthem-beca/21461677/

Bruh...wtf

one of the comments -
A few months ago, white people were praising Muhammad Ali (in death) for the same stand they are condemning Colin Kaepernick for (in life).

true comment but lets not forget what ali went through, at the time. seems some things haven't changed.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it