The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Nothing can run deeper than to its core.  She's a vile, disgusting pig who deserves to be chucked into the nearest gas furnace.  No pun intended.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 10, 2016, 06:34:06 PM
She's a vile, disgusting pig who deserves to be chucked into the nearest gas furnace.

haha

MDS

drumpf has a white nationalist listed as a delegate in cali
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they just blamed it on a database error and say hes not a delegate now

General_Failure

Man arrested after threats made against Seattle mosque

QuoteA 37-year-old man who allegedly threatened a Seattle mosque was arrested Tuesday afternoon following a brief standoff in North Seattle.

According to police, the man had posted threats against a mosque online and later posted that he had purchased an assault rifle and ammunition.

Police say they were tipped to the threats by an out-of-state friend of the suspect.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

From Houston

Actually a lily white enclave of Houston

smeags

QuoteThe U.S. Justice Department's civil rights division will lead the investigation into the police shooting of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Gov. John Bel Edwards said.
The U.S. attorney's office, the FBI and state police also will be involved.
Edwards said he has "very serious concerns" after having watched a cell phone video of the deadly incident.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

My god that video of the guy in Baton Rouge being shot...

Jesus.

PhillyPhreak54

Seriously has ruined my night. I've got to go out for a walk.

Munson

The first vid or the second one?

The first one was hard to watch, especially hearing the people in the car's reaction. The second one that leaked was just brutal and traumatizing.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Both of them.

And then his son bawling his eyes out on tv.

This has to stop.

ice grillin you

at its root it will never completely stop until cops and really people in general stop looking at black men as criminals and start looking at them as human beings...of course that is not stopping in any of our lifetimes...in the immediate one thing that could happen would be for maybe just a few of these cops to actually farging be prosecuted and found guilty of murder...I don't know if that would deter the individual cop on the street but it certainly would wake up departments and initiate change in training and discipline...also body cameras need to be on every cop in country today....make it a federal mandate even for local and state police....have congress pass a bill to fund the project and get it done

cameras aren't a hypothetical like what would be the outcome if I did shoot and kill a suspect...what will the consequences be...just like the death penalty isn't a deterrent to murder convicting a few cops wont change the mindset of the average beat cop...but a body camera is REAL...its literally looking at you at all times...theres no way that wont change behavior

PhillyPhreak54

Body cams should be federally mandated. If a department refuses then whatever fed money they get is yanked.

But yes until these guys are convicted of murder it's not changing.

Shootings like this also need to be DOJ only investigations. Local prosecutors shouldn't be involved.

ice grillin you

i keep watching that video and all i should be feeling is pure heartbreak but instead i keep trying to figure out what was more incomprehensible...lavish reynolds repose or the little girls empathy...both are farging beyond impressive