The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Who hasn't had a little interracial choke sex?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

phattymatty

doesn't get much worse than that. probably a little too late now. he's going to be the nominee after tomorrow.

i can not wait for him to debate hillary.

ice grillin you

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

it actually is when you really think about it

smeags

it is ... especially since, by his own admission, trump claims, "There's nobody that's done so much for equality as I have. You take a look at Palm Beach, Florida, I built the Mar-a-Lago Club, totally open to everybody, a club that frankly set a new standard in clubs, and a new standard in Palm Beach, and I've gotten great credit for it. That is totally open to everybody."
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder if the repubs are considering having him offed?

Rome

Cruz actually won Texas. 

Secede you fargfaces.  Now.  Just do it.

PhillyPhreak54

Its not shocking he won this state or Oklahoma

It IS delicious that he did not win the rest of the southern states he was banking on. And then he had the nuts to tell everyone else to just drop out of the race because he's the one for the job. Get the farg outta here, Teddy.

Rome

I would vote for Trump a million goddamn times before I'd vote for Cruz.  Cruz is beyond awful.  He's the sort that would start launching nukes because Jesus told him to.  Trump is just a farging dancing monkey doing and saying anything that comes into his pea brain at any given moment.  Yes, he's a greedy, racist, chauvinistic, bigoted piece of shtein and the country would be a hideous place to live with him in power, but at least it would still be here.  Cruz is just that spooky to me.  Every time I hear him speak I think of Greg Stillson from "The Dead Zone."

Diomedes

Trump has no ideology past "win."  If he thinks he's got to be pro-life to win, then he's pro-life.  If that changes, so will his position.  This makes him very dangerous in power, of course.

Cruz is a major mullah in the American Taliban.  He is the opposite of Trump insofar as for Cruz, ideology is everything.  He would never change a position to get a vote.  Vested with power, he would be a very dangerous President.

I honestly can't decide which one would be worse for the world.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger