The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Ferguson is popping again...protests and I70 was shut down

Baltimore has been popping for months but yesterday they had some issues one where a cop pointed his gun at a group of people who were mingling around where people were riding dirt bikes in the roads

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/state-police-trooper-shot-man-after-fight-in-north-east/34890244

So this shooting happened up the road from me last weekend.  State Trooper was on his way to another call when he saw the deceased at Walmart.  The deceased apparently was forbidden from being on the premises since he had been caught stealing so many times from there.  Dude was supposed to turn himself in 3 days earlier, tried to fight with the cop and attempted to flee.  Officer shot him twice in a close struggle with the wife supposedly in the car. 

Locally, the family is trying to say he's an innocent guy who was changing his life, and he was murdered in cold blood by the trooper.  When I look at the circumstances, I see a 30 year old guy with 32 cases on him in the Maryland Judiciary Case Search, an outstanding warrant, and a history of assault and multiple incarcerations.  Not to mention a charge of Assaulting a DOC Employee with fecal matter, one of Phreaks favorites.  If he had turned himself in, then he would be in a different situation today. 

In this case, I'll go ahead and assume the officer didn't wake up and decide he was going to take a guy out in a crowded Walmart parking lot. 

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

the moral of the story is that a good day for the police is when they kill someone (who isnt innocent)

http://mashable.com/2015/08/25/donald-trump-kkk/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link

SD

A few years ago when TO went to the Cowboys my cousins neighbor had this huge Cowboys flag outside his house. The night before the game we soaked it with gasoline and burnt it. Don't fly that shtein in my city.

I'm driving down my street this morning and a guy a few streets over has a huge flagpole with an American flag and a Confederate flag flying underneath it. It's getting the gasoline treatment. I'm thinking mischief night but they might be on high alert so I may wait a few more days but it's definitely happening. At worst I get caught and I owe the dude a flag, but farg that shtein in my neighborhood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on September 13, 2015, 05:15:33 PM
I'm driving down my street this morning and a guy a few streets over has a huge flagpole with an American flag and a Confederate flag flying underneath it. It's getting the gasoline treatment. I'm thinking mischief night but they might be on high alert so I may wait a few more days but it's definitely happening. At worst I get caught and I owe the dude a flag, but farg that shtein in my neighborhood.

LETS DO THIS!

altho at worst you will get charged with tresspassing destruction of property and/or theft

PhillyPhreak54

do it!

And who flies a goddamn confederate flag in Philly?! Where's lil guy? Maybe he brought it home with him from south Tejas?

SD

Might be happening tonight. I'm pretty bombed and have gasoline and work from home tomorrow. Thinking 3AMish, I have insomnia as it is. I have a black skull cap, black sweats, a black hoodie etc. it's at the end of the street but I'm thinking once I light it I can go the opposite way then cut through some yards. Not the type of shtein I should be doing as a home owner who's almost 40 and has a kid but farg flying that shtein openly without repercussions.

Munson

lol

shtein's gonna be on the local news/end up on FoxNews while they presume some black kids did it.

Is this forum still google searchable? :paranoid
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Yep. Let us know if you're going to Periscope the whole event.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

so are the bars and stars still up?

SD

I could barely stand up straight last night much less coordinate night ops. It's happening, thinking a weekday and lighter fluid will work best.

ice grillin you