The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on April 28, 2015, 11:21:46 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2015, 11:04:35 AM
slave trade slavery or modern day slavery?

does it matter ? neither is an excuse for anyone commiting acts of violence, theft and/or vandelism.

correct its not an excuse.....its a reason.....living conditions that lead to a lack of civil or human rights justifys an uprising....whether it was a slave rebellion in 1860....irish immigrants rioting in the early 1900's....or ferguson now

you arent allowed to be appalled at a violent protest if you didnt give a shtein about the conditions that led up to it....the black clergy can scold the rioters...the mayor can call them thugs....however you or anyone else who couldnt give a flying farg about the state of west baltimore last week  year or century are not allowed to tell them how to act or judge them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

orly? that's why the internet was invented...so we can judge others.

and stealing tp from a cvs isn't protesting anything. 

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

igy, if an uprising ever happens in your neighborhood i want to hear your opinion when everything you own is burned to the ground. i'm sure you'll say that same bullshtein you just did.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

rjs246

Quote from: hunt on April 28, 2015, 01:31:48 PM
and stealing tp from a cvs isn't protesting anything. 

I can't tell what your point is here exactly. Looks to me like this dude stole toilet paper and baby food. I mean, this isn't some guy who's rockin new kicks and a flat screen. He stole shtein that is pretty clearly screaming "I have nothing and my family needs".

I have a hard time getting mad at someone who steals one plastic bag worth of necessities.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hunt

point is that the people stealing/looting ish weren't protesters.  they were taking advantage of the opportunity to steal.

and cvs doesn't sell flat screens or you would've seen one tv after another being carried out last night.  fact.

rjs246

I am not going to be mad at anyone who steals farging baby food. Find a different picture to prove your point, whatever it is.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

http://news.yahoo.com/riots-baltimore-raise-questions-police-response-072648181.html

Quote"They aren't protesting. They aren't making a statement. They're stealing," Obama said

smeags

i hope the peaceful protestors go non stop 365days a year until shtein gets better. more power to them.

smeags

Quote from: SD on April 28, 2015, 02:49:33 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/riots-baltimore-raise-questions-police-response-072648181.html

Quote"They aren't protesting. They aren't making a statement. They're stealing," Obama said

he's not allowed to be appalled.

rjs246

Quote from: SD on April 28, 2015, 02:49:33 PM

Quote"We as a country have to do some soul-searching, stop feigning interest, and do the hard work needed to lift up these poor communities," Obama said.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

The hard work needs to come from the poor communities.

hunt

Quote from: rjs246 on April 28, 2015, 02:49:25 PM
I am not going to be mad at anyone who steals farging baby food. Find a different picture to prove your point, whatever it is.

although pringles are damn good.

smeags

nobody can blame the guy for stealing the iced tea, its gotta be hot down there looting near that burning paddy wagon.

rjs246

Dude is carrying diapers. Try again. Harder this time.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hunt