The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

maybe i missed something but has any info been released on how he sustained his spinal injury ? was he put into a paddy wagon handcuffed, right ? i know the philly cops were infamous for taking people for "a ride". i had the pleasure of experiencing that once. got tossed around the back of the van like a ragdoll. i could see someone hurting their spine beyond recovery.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

He was definitely taken for "A Ride", but there's been reports he was involved in an ATV accident prior to the arrest, all unsubstantiated at this point.  Again with any of these cases, you need to go thru the motions, gather all evidence.  Society in general has this instant gratification need.  Trust the process, and if its a BS outcome like the officers in the rodney king case, then shtein like this is a little more justified. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on April 28, 2015, 08:36:46 AM
maybe i missed something but has any info been released on how he sustained his spinal injury ?

no one knows....thats the whole problem...its not even so much that a lot of the uproar is about the cops killing the kid...it mostly about them not releasing any information on it....no accountability...classic code of silence shtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

buncha high school punks using the gray thing as an opportunity to act out. hopefully the parents can reel them in today & something can eventually be done to help that city long term.  i only wish i could find the perfect rap lyrics to describe how i'm feeling right now.

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Diomedes

144 vehicle fires
15 structural fires
202 arrests
15 cops injured
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on April 28, 2015, 10:20:45 AM
144 vehicle fires
15 structural fires
202 arrests
15 cops injured

Don't forget the 4 broken windows

smeags

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on April 28, 2015, 10:20:45 AM
144 vehicle fires
15 structural fires
202 arrests
15 cops injured

how many deaths due to broken neck?

ice grillin you

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2015, 10:44:10 AMhow many deaths due to broken neck?

Good question.  Before we have facts, let's riot and blame slavery.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

slave trade slavery or modern day slavery?

Seabiscuit36

From a political standpoint I'm actually liking Hogan's reactions so far.  He's 3 months in, seems to be handling the coordination duties with external agencies very well.  Didn't play games about what was occurring and wanted to reinforce that the president was in contact with him.  SRB just doesn't come across well in press conferences, she just perpetually looks annoyed.  And it looks like MOM's campaign is over two weeks in, can't say I'm sad to see that. O'malley bailed out of state politics just after the changes to the gun laws, and set his eyes on the next level.   
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2015, 11:04:35 AM
slave trade slavery or modern day slavery?

does it matter ? neither is an excuse for anyone commiting acts of violence, theft and/or vandelism.

smeags