The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2015, 11:26:33 PM
https://twitter.com/jtalaiver/status/592829911678722052

No need for this. You don't drag someone outta the store and beat them.

Awful awful shtein

guarantee that's a Korean being attacked

racism ain't just a white thing
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

This Police Chief got his shtein together though.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Christ, the Koreans went crazy during the LA Riots.  They said "farg the police, we're taking shtein into our own hands".  They looked like a militia from the back woods of Idaho with a damn arsenal of weapons.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Quote from: Don Ho on April 27, 2015, 11:42:14 PM

Not really.  His Oakland force was troubled as well.  His appointment in Baltimore was not a happy day from my point of view.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I've been reading a couple of the Baltimore reporters, notably Justin Fenton, saying that the crips are trying to keep peace and protect some neighborhoods but even they can't control it. Saw another person say some Nation of Islam dudes interlocked arms and drove rioters away.

Diomedes

Nation of Islam did do that.  Mad e a line between cops and rioters.  Advanced towards rioters, who backed, cops moved too...this went on enough to allow firemen in to do their job. 

They also killed Malcolm X.  So, yeah.

regarding Crips, I don't know about that.  They aint' much in town.  BGF owns Baltimore.

The gang news I've noticed as that they are supposedly targeting cops, with Crips and Bloods:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/263262264/Credible-Threat

Diomedes

Quote from: Don Ho on April 27, 2015, 11:45:05 PMChrist, the Koreans went crazy during the LA Riots. 

From what I recall, their defense was pretty effective, too.  Took up positions on rooftops with rifles and shotguns, etc.  Good for them.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on April 27, 2015, 11:48:23 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on April 27, 2015, 11:42:14 PM

Not really.  His Oakland force was troubled as well.  His appointment in Baltimore was not a happy day from my point of view.

Oh man, he came from Oakland?  Oh shtein.  Had no idea. 

QuoteIn Oakland, however, he struggled to satisfy a monitor and federal judge who were threatening a department takeover because of a lack of compliance with court-ordered reforms over the framing and beating of suspects.

Crime rose. Budgets shrank. When he left two years into his three-year contract he had 150 fewer officers than the 796 when he signed on. He cited poor resources and excessive bureaucracy, but those close to him said he also chafed at micromanagement by Mayor Jean Quan, who took office in January 2011.

Diomedes

Diomedes

They not showing this on the news.

https://twitter.com/ACFromDaBranch/status/592839101574946817

True.  It's also trule that ain't much of it happening, either. 

SD

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on April 27, 2015, 11:58:25 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on April 27, 2015, 11:45:05 PMChrist, the Koreans went crazy during the LA Riots. 

From what I recall, their defense was pretty effective, too.  Took up positions on rooftops with rifles and shotguns, etc.  Good for them.
That's how little Italy was protected during the Wilmington Riots, old shop owners with scopes on people.  Friggin crazy. 

The biggest dissapointment is seeing the kids running the street all night.  Batts was right in that wishing he had a city full of parents like the mother who was whooping her son for being part of mob.  I just hope they get this shtein locked down today, and it's done and over with. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

ice grillin you

hopefully some real reform comes from this uprising as it did after the la riots...doubtful tho as this was a couple hundred high school idiots where as la was the real deal

Your national guard ain't hard....you had to get Rodney to stop me or else we would a tire this motherfarger up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Anyone else hear Stan Valchek saying shteinbirds while watching this. 

And i hope you're right IGY, the older community was appalled.  The young kids are typical in what I've dealt with at work.  They can only see whats in front of them, and not the potential risk. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons