The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I have well armed friends who will loan me until I buy one.  Not likely I'll need it but christ I'd feel a lot better right now if I had a shotgun at home.  I'll have one by tomorrow night one way or another.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

Mayor is coming off really poorly in this press conference. 

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Funny how when your family is threatened by the scum of the Earth, a gun isn't such a bad thing to have in your possession.

Diomedes

She still argues against it but she's got two choices:  Accept that I'm not gonna live in gun crazed world without one, or call the divorce lawyer.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2015, 08:23:49 PM
What'd she say?

It was more of her demeanor...she seemed completely lost or overwhelmed.  Spent a chunk of time criticizing the media and didn't have a very good explanation for her delay in speaking or in regards to the national guard.   I hadn't seen her before but I wasn't impressed.

Eagles_Legendz

Also when I flip on Fox hoping to see crazy ridiculous rhetoric, I am minorly disappointed to hear Shep because it reminds me how much more reasonable he is than everyone else on Fox and I wanted to point and mock Fox.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on April 27, 2015, 08:29:15 PM
She still argues against it but she's got two choices:  Accept that I'm not gonna live in gun crazed world without one, or call the divorce lawyer.

I sincerely hope you and your family are safe.  If not, get the farg out of that hell hole as soon as it's safe to do so.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2015, 08:05:35 PM

https://instagram.com/p/1_suRjlEmh/

This mom ain't having it from her son in Bal'mer. Bout to whip that ass!

Oh shtein that is classic!  Don't farg with momma.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on April 27, 2015, 08:33:58 PM
Also when I flip on Fox hoping to see crazy ridiculous rhetoric, I am minorly disappointed to hear Shep because it reminds me how much more reasonable he is than everyone else on Fox and I wanted to point and mock Fox.

HA!  Yep, Shep is getting all sentimental.  Been flipping back and forth.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Shep actually addresses and keeps reiterating the bullshtein surrounding the arrest and the systemic problems in the city regarding the police instead of just focusing on the reaction which is what I'm assuming the rest of Fox will pound into the ground.

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on April 27, 2015, 08:41:15 PMI sincerely hope you and your family are safe.  If not, get the farg out of that hell hole as soon as it's safe to do so.

Thanks.  I don't think we're in any real danger.  No stores nearby to draw crowds, etc.  We briefly considered running over to my Mom's house, so she and my Aunt aren't alone, but we all agreed that it makes zero sense to venture out.  Far greater risk of running into trouble if we're on the move. 

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Diomedes on April 27, 2015, 08:56:43 PM
Quote from: Rome on April 27, 2015, 08:41:15 PMI sincerely hope you and your family are safe.  If not, get the farg out of that hell hole as soon as it's safe to do so.

Thanks.  I don't think we're in any real danger.  No stores nearby to draw crowds, etc.  We briefly considered running over to my Mom's house, so she and my Aunt aren't alone, but we all agreed that it makes zero sense to venture out.  Far greater risk of running into trouble if we're on the move.

Smart.  Two of my friends from Bama moved up to Baltimore and are about 5 blocks from where the huge building is engulfed in flames now.  I don't think venturing out is smart right now even though obviously most of it is peaceful.   

smeags

Nothing says stop the police brutality, like burning down a CVS.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Geowhizzer

Crazy shtein.  Stay safe, Dio.