Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 19, 2007, 08:25:27 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on January 19, 2007, 07:05:52 PM
I live in King of Prussia, so I'll be sure to kick your pop in the nuts 30 some years too late the next time I am there. No need to thank me.

Good luck ya Main Line preppy bastich.  :P

Main Line? King of Prussia? :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Wingspan on January 20, 2007, 10:24:46 AM
I live in King of Prussia, so I'll be sure to kick your pop in the nuts 30 some years too late the next time I am there. No need to thank me.

So, which part of the mall do you live in?

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I got takeout from Maggiano's today.  $25, and it's more than enough food for the wife and I for both lunch and dinner.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Drunkmasterflex

All of the chain resturants down here are actually good.  The same ones back in PA blow.  I ate at Friday's down here a couple of times and it was excellent, the one back home is hot garbage. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Wingspan on January 20, 2007, 10:24:46 AM

Malvern, KOP, Devon....it's all the same to me.  In highschool we handed out beat downs of spoiled punks from that general vacinity. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

the el ninos are the opposite of awful.....but at ten dollars a pop you blink and your bill is over a hundred bucks

other than that i just had a couple egg roll johnsons whioch were tolerbale and a bite of my girls sandwich...some chicken bacon thing that was nasty

ice grillin you

fyi

fridays currently has a late night happy hour...from 10 to close its half price appetizers and $2 pints

Seabiscuit36

Went out to dinner in Wilmington.  Luigi Vitrone's Pastabilities.  Banging swordfish with a devil's seafood on top!
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

friday's sucks.  food sucks.  people suck.  might as well hang out at the mall.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

two dollar beers half price potato skins and lots of brown people disagree

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger