Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

All I have to do is teach myself to play the guitar, and I'm totally set.

So, anyway, I need a review on the Monster Biscuit from the first guy brave enough to actually eat one.

SunMo

do you honestly doubt that if there was a Hardee's near me, i wouldn't have stuffed a couple in my face already
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 13, 2007, 09:55:58 AM
i wish my ladyfriend cooked

get rid of her.  not kidding.   you're stupid if you keep a woman who doesn't cook
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

that has nothing on the Hungry Man Sports Grill "meal"

ice grillin you

get rid of her.  not kidding.   you're stupid if you keep a woman who doesn't cook

well she pretty much lets me do whetever the hell i want when i want and i love to cook myself so its not all bad...its just that i would sometimes like for it to be done for me instead of by me...

you win some and you lose some fortuantely i win most with her so ill stick around...for now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

CAN she cook?  and it's just that she doesn't?  or is she lousy at it, so you do all the cooking?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

My wife enjoys cooking and is damn good at it.   I agree with Dio.

Diomedes

Look, if she can cook, but instead of cooking prefers that vigy does the cooking and for her part she takes care of the cleaning, etc....then I suppose I can understand.

But if she flat out can't cook, then you gotta get rid of her.

ice grillin you

she flat out cant cook...shes a disgrace in the kitchen...worse is that she doesnt even appreciate good food....her favorite restaurant is lonestar steakhouse cause "they have the BEST honey mustard dressing"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Jesus dook.  It's gonna be a long long life dragging her around.

Wingspan

If anyone likes sushi, and live in the Philly area, we went to The Blue Fin, in plymouth meeting...best sushi i have ever had. I dont know what they do differently there. But I could not get enough of it.

Oh, it's BYOB, and do yourself a favor, bring some extra and tip the Sushi Chef's first with some booze. You will be glad you did.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Cerevant

Ditto on the sushi at Madame Butterfly in Doylestown.  They have a liquor license, so you can load up on some pretty damn fine sake.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

phattymatty

i had swordfish steaks made for me at home last night.  they were delicious.

PoopyfaceMcGee

My wife made some damn fine sloppy joes last night.  farging tasty.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.