ice grillin you

SD strongly disagrees

if the eagles didn't have a snowflake of an owner Malcom would be cut
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

raise fists during anthem at the opener
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Serious question: do you guys raise your fist and bow your head during the national anthem when your at any games or events? I feel like a Hoyda because I haven't, but I'd feel like a poser if I did.

ice grillin you

I honestly can't remember the last time I was in my seats for the anthem....and if I was I was probably chin deep in a beer

Tomahawk

Is it wrong for a white guy to do? I'm not concerned about upsetting my white brothers nearly as much about my black ones

MDS

i did it for a game last year but generally try to time my arrival so im walking up the ramp during the anthem

the og is in the lot until midway through the 1st qtr
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 13, 2017, 04:08:08 AM
Is it wrong for a white guy to do? I'm not concerned about upsetting my white brothers nearly as much about my black ones

This might not be a good board for getting advice from actual black people.

ice grillin you

Diomedes

Better to let the white liberals speak for them anyway, AMIRITE?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagles_Legendz

jenkins isn't the best player on the team but he's my favorite eagle in a while.

looking back at this thread, wtf happened with Byrd?  injury just farged him?  i remember when they signed jenkins he was pretty clearly the consolation prize to byrd.