Week 14 - Saints: It Hurts

Started by MDS, December 07, 2020, 12:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on December 10, 2020, 10:05:45 AM
its more fun if he kneecaps howie though

Squad up! 

Got to love Louis Riddick just blasting the birds FO every chance he gets.  He wants Howie's job so bad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on December 10, 2020, 02:42:33 PM
There's plenty of room to be neither a racist nor a homer and still regard his dissembling comments poorly.  "It wasn't about the money" is bullshtein. 
I tend to agree. I mean, if they gave him more money he would have considered that as the respect he wanted. Money equaled the respect, so it was inherently about the money...it just doesn't sound noble to talk about it that way.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

how dare he utter a milquetoast criticism of my horrendous team!!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

I'm going to use this as a reason to reaffirm my disgust at the BLM movement and use dog whistle terms about him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I prefer the term "canine signaling."

Thx.

PhillyPhreak54

Accuracy is much better than Wentz so far

So there's that

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Nice drive and then back to back penalties.   The dumbest team Ive ever seen.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

garbage drive...i dont care if the false starts blew it up

they did so much work and the furthest they got was on the outskirts of fg range. 0 confidence in hurts ability to throw.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Saints knew no way Doug was calling any thing where Hurts would throw there.

Too easy

Rome

Take the ball out of Hurts' hands by all means.

Dumbest team ever.