Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Hoskin's first called strike three.  Which means his first at-bat.

MDS

the DH kind of helps the phillies....they can just stick bruce in that role, which is really all he can do anyway since hes worse than hoskins in the field. helps their lineup ever so slightly match up with atlanta (wash's is still so much better)

i wonder if bohm will get PAs vs LHP. and i kind of figure theyre just gonna bring up specer howard and let him pitch once a week. if you have 60 games and no injuries, you shouldnt need any starts from pivetta or vv.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

serves him right for going to villanova
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Fire that little Harry Potter looking icehole. He sucks.

MDS

he was going to be fired if (when) they missed the playoffs, but since this season doesnt count, hes getting another year

tbf their draft was a lot better this year than in years past

Geowhizzer

MDS

suarez, kingery, neris and hunter got the covid

i have no earthly idea who will be getting high leverage outs but its going to be fun to watch batting practice in the 8th inning of these empty stadium games

Geowhizzer

The same ones who got them last year... nobody!

Geowhizzer

MDS

and they want to wait a week or 2 before promoting spencer howard because of some bullshtein service time loophole, so expect to see like damon jones or enyel de los santos take nola's innings

Geowhizzer

MDS

phillies dont play the nats until aug 25 and then play them 10 times over the final 32 games

LLLLLLLLLLL