Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

The analysis sounds like they should start making room for him in the HOF

ice grillin you

yeah mlb network AND espn each had a different evaluator who listed justin verlander as a major league comp for abel
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I'd be happy if his arm didn't fall off while signing his contract. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

The fourth-round pick has already had Tommy John surgery.

https://twitter.com/MLBDraft/status/1271245167110926336

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

a 48-game season, presumably just games within the nl east, is going to a)pointless and b)utter phillies torture

give me covid
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 13, 2020, 05:16:50 PM
a 48-game season, presumably just games within the nl east, is going to a)pointless and b)utter phillies torture

give me covid

the money grab by all the sports leagues is just sickening...will there be a single person who honestly considers whoever wins a season like this a true champion...the players themselves know it won't be real
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

48 game baseball season is ridiculous.  like 4 times longer than it should be.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 19, 2020, 01:43:51 PMthe money grab by all the sports leagues is just sickening...will there be a single person who honestly considers whoever wins a season like this a true champion...the players themselves know it won't be real

o/u for first j freakout is the 4th inning of game 1

MDS

my box is getting wet thinking about zach wheeler and aaron nola getting ripped to shreds by the nl east in a meaningless short season

leggo

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 19, 2020, 11:14:46 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 19, 2020, 01:43:51 PMthe money grab by all the sports leagues is just sickening...will there be a single person who honestly considers whoever wins a season like this a true champion...the players themselves know it won't be real

o/u for first j freakout is the 4th inning of game 1

Over.

I'll give it til the 7th