the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i agree on the close thats why i think its ridiculous the ravens are getting more than a fg

ill gladly take the pts here

altho i do think the ravens win straight and something i do today may be their ml
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

coaching also matters a ton

jim > jon. aside from st louis, for some reason, jon has laid an egg once recently--at seattle in what was basically a meaningless game. coming off the big NE win, playing at seattle which is the only serious homefield in the nfl, i give it a pass.

he ran circles around GB and ATL. i just cant go against the man.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i think coaching is mad overrated in the superbowl but anyway sf lost to three non playoff teams this year

MDS

well 2 plus the tie. and the giants were playing well at the time.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

we both agree its a toss up but i have four pts

just sayin

MDS

you agree its a toss up

i think sf is going to win

ice grillin you

and i think balt is going to win....cept on top of that i get a fg and a romey money shot

MDS

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

the question is are there cbb or nhl plays tomorrow??

errrrr

today

PhillyPhreak54

SF -4 locked in.

Boys out in the desert tell me it's like 3-1 for SF at the windows since they got into town. Thats 49er territory and they're the favorite so that's somewhat expected but I hate when it becomes a landslide.

No props for me this year since I'm not there but I'd hammer that Vernon Davis TD one if I were

ice grillin you

ravens +8 islanders shots on goal
ravens/49ers u24 fh
ravens +4 49ers
ravens +1/2 49ers 1q

sabres (-150) panthers

MDS

anyone else want to take alicia keys anthem will last over 2 mins, 10 secs at +140?

PhillyPhreak54

I'd take that bet, yes...She's gonna belt out a good one but it will go over.

PhillyPhreak54

My boy said they have one prop on the board of Jacoby Jones over 20yds receiving at +165 (at The Orelans)....I put a hundo on it