the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I like that bet. I'm on Seahawks -9.5 (-120) and Rams TT o10.5 (-155) already. Was deciding how to bet the game total over but if Seahawks win 19-10, I don't need to lose a third bet.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I bet on the Caps tonight to ensure a Flyers win. #science

PoopyfaceMcGee

I want to win back my money from last night. Need your best NCAAB lean for tonight. GO

ice grillin you

by no means am i saying these are five star plays but in order these i are my three strongest for tonight...

auburn -2 south florida
ucla -10 eastern wash
denver +1 n. colorado
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 14, 2011, 03:39:21 PM
by no means am i saying these are five star plays but in order these i are my three strongest for tonight...

auburn -2 south florida
ucla -10 eastern wash
denver +1 n. colorado

I was eyeing up UCLA -9.5 and will hit that. Denver is now -3.5, so I'll pass. I'm playing No. Illinois +10.5, Rider +6.5 and ML, and Minnesota Wild +125.

And oh, what the hell.. will hit Auburn too in the spirit of teamwork.

ice grillin you

ooops i actually meant east wash +10

i think they could actually win outright and see the game coming down to the last couple of possessions

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eastern Washington ML or GTFO?

ice grillin you

lets be clear im not even betting it....but yeah that seems like a perfect ML candidate

PhillyPhreak54

Broncos +7 this weekend as home dogs...I'm on it.

Yesterday the Eagles were +2000 to win the East and today they're down to +1600....may be worth a $50-$100 shot.

MDS

NO

but the tebow line is a guarantee every week. tebowwwwwwwwwwwwww cant lose bitches.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Anyone else having trouble with bodog since they switched the website?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Not really other than it loading really slow.

Munson

Yeah nevermind, that seems to be what the problem was. Just didn't expect it to take nearly 5 minutes for my account info to load.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 14, 2011, 10:06:43 PM
Broncos +7 this weekend as home dogs...I'm on it.

Yesterday the Eagles were +2000 to win the East and today they're down to +1600....may be worth a $50-$100 shot.

I got the Pats at -6 and love it. I also got the Eagles at +2500.

Last night wasn't too bad. Rider only lost by 1, the Wild lost in OT, but Northern Illinois and Eastern Washington got blown the farg out. Good thing Auburn won.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 14, 2011, 03:39:21 PM

auburn -2 south florida - W
eastern wash +10 ucla - L
denver -3.5 n. colorado - W