the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

FG here, then flacco with the gw drive....14-12 final and at least a push?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 24, 2011, 11:49:32 PM
FG here, then flacco with the gw drive....14-12 final and at least a push?

def go for 2 in that scenario farging us over.

MDS

oooo shtein yea, as long as they score with more than 10 seconds or so they would

well im not counting on flacco here to do much of anything so whatever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Eagles_Legendz

lol i flipped the coin wrong when deciding to go with baltimore over pit in that teaser.

seriously though, MNF, how the farg do you give that performance against Blaine Gabbert and co?

PhillyPhreak54

Jax has another MNF too I think...more disgusting football coming up.

Watch Baltimore put up about 40 next week. farging jerkoffs.

Oh well...I pissed away a little over half the profit from yesterday. I should have learned my lesson by going against a double digit home dog.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I suck at gambling for real.

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone wanna follow on FIU tonight?!

MDS

NO

and next time would someone remind me to hedge my bet. if i take the jax moneyline or even jax -11 im even steven at worst.

PoopyfaceMcGee

A good microcosm of how much I suck...

I had BAL in a 10pt tease with NYG and SF for next week. Pretty heavy money too.
I had a small amount on BAL -11 +105
So what do I do at half? Triple that amount on BAL -7 2H

Suck.

PoopyfaceMcGee

My horrific week last week started with a winless Tuesday. Last night I cashed (barely) on a tease of UConn and the over.

Tonight I'm rolling with this 3-way johnson:
Rangers/Cardinals o7
UVA/Miami o48.5
Houston -27.5 Rice
+507

PoopyfaceMcGee

Any of you pig fargers tail me last night? Cash money!

IGY, who posts picks first when we're tied?

EDIT: Fine, I'll go first.

FF
Iowa -15 Minnesota
Stanford -7.5 USC
Bills -5.5 skins
Pats -2.5 Steelers
Cowboys +3.5 Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Didn't tail you but I was on Houston -28

MDS

aj feeley starting for the rams. i smell a tease.

PhillyPhreak54

TCU -13.5
Rangers over 3.5 runs