the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 18, 2011, 12:47:52 PM
I will later.

And yes, my goal is to triple up.

I'm on Texas, Tennessee and Xavier so far.

I guess you're going to have to go very heavy on Xavier to accomplish your goal.

PhillyPhreak54

There's more games this weekend than just Xavier

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's one thing to have a goal to make money. It's another thing completely to try to triple your bankroll in one weekend. Kind of hard to do unless you're betting big and winning a very high percentage of games, no?

Bruce Pearl might be the most overrated coach ever. Personality and obnoxious orange jackets are about all he has.

PhillyPhreak54

Sure - and its not the most rational approach, but I am not looking to grind out a profit. I'm taking a shot to triple my starting point.

Rome

You'd do better if you bet against Donovan McNabb coming through in the clutch every time.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mason completed a 4-teamer, so at least one of us might be tripling up today.

Don Ho

Fricken Arizona with some sloppy passes at the end here as they were being pressed by Memphis.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I am on farging fire today. Can't last.

PhillyPhreak54

LIU & the over - cash money

PoopyfaceMcGee

You'll be tripled up in no time.

P.S. I'm 4-1 against IGY today with Washington -5 pending. Up $45 cash money in our little wager.

PhillyPhreak54

The Syracuse 2H bet pulled me even thanks to Washington not holding on.

Day One = Even

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm happy for you that you didn't bankrupt after the only 3 leans you posted here all missed, but unless you're going to post more of your winners prior to them hitting, it comes across less than accurate.  Just sayin'.

IGY's comeback starts today? Up $40!

Florida -5.5
Pitt -7.5
UConn -3.5
Kentucky -4
BYU +1.5
SDSU -5.5
Wisconsin -3.5
Richmond -3.5

PhillyPhreak54

Why would I lie? Who am I - King Cole?!

But I will post my plays. NBA included. Just for you!

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 19, 2011, 06:42:24 AM
I'm happy for you that you didn't bankrupt after the only 3 leans you posted here all missed, but unless you're going to post more of your winners prior to them hitting, it comes across less than accurate.  Just sayin'.

IGY's comeback starts today? Up $40!

Florida -5.5
Pitt -7.5
UConn -3.5
Kentucky -4
BYU +1.5
SDSU -5.5
Wisconsin -3.5
Richmond -3.5

im out for today....gonna be on a train all day and night....ill be back in for tomorrows games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Kentucky - 4
Kentucky/WVU under 135