Chargers - 13
Bucs +3
Seahawks -5.5
Colts -6
Rams -4

MDS

chad henne cost me a 5-team teaser

flag
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 05, 2010, 10:47:04 AM
Since everyone cares:

Giants -7
Packers -9
Falcons -3
Seattle -4.5

Sort of like SD -13 too, but that's a lot of points.

Please

Eagles_Legendz

And I quoted my wrong post.  God I'm so cool.

Supposed to be:
Packers -9 & over 41
Jags Titans under 44
Giants -7
Steelers m/l

20 to win 640.  I know parlays are for chumps normally but I did it anyway. 

MDS

Quote from: MDS on December 03, 2010, 02:10:28 PM
giants -1
saints -1

locked in as my tease. on me. not you. shut up, jew.

another one hits. he cant miss. hes way too good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I took that one to the bank also, as you know.  Also did the Chiefs/Packers 2-teamer that you probably wussed out of.

MDS

well i sort of ran out of bodog money and didnt want to re-up...id be in a good spot if farging chad henne wasnt such a funhole sucking ball licker, but what can you do

bal moneyline, over 39 parlay to get it allllllllll back

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on December 05, 2010, 04:31:10 PM
well i sort of ran out of bodog money and didnt want to re-up...id be in a good spot if farging chad henne wasnt such a funhole sucking ball licker, but what can you do

bal moneyline, over 39 parlay to get it allllllllll back

Dolphins suck but they shouldn't have sucked as much as Cleveland (the Delhomme version).

What has happened to Peyton?

And negative on Baltimore.  Get on board the Pitt train.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm on the Baltimore train.

IGY
pitt - 2 cincy - WIN
fla state +3.5 va tech - LOSS
smu +8.5 central fla - LOSS
taterskins +7 nyg - LOSS
ravens -3 steelers - LOSS

FF
Texans +8 - LOSS
Arizona -5.5 - LOSS
CHI -4.5 @ DET - LOSS
DAL +5 @ IND - WIN
GB -9.5 vs. SF - WIN

I'm up $15.

PhillyPhreak54

Well, I am ahead slightly because of the packers win.

Hopefully PIT can pull it out tonight and complete EL's parlay. Because I am all over PIT. I have the ML in that parlay, I have them +3 (at +110) and also +3 and the over in a parlay.

Hit that shtein.

MDS

You do know baltimore is better and their qb isn't gimpy?

PhillyPhreak54

Sit back and watch me get caked, son.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I have Baltimore all over the place.  Already had a very positive day and now looking to really bring home the dollars.

Eagles_Legendz

Ahem 4-1 going into tonight.  Kc den over didnt work so well but I am feeling positive mojo going into tonight. 

PhillyPhreak54

Win tonight and it's time to ask Bodog to send daddy a check.