the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

FSU covers.   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MDS

anyone have any good plays tomorrow? ive got nothing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I like:

-PIT to cover and go over
-Jets to cover and go over
-Baltimore to cover
-Dallas to cover   
-Seattle to cover unless Charlie Whitehurst is starting
-Atlanta and the over
-Tampa Bay and the over
-New England
-Philly (but do not bet this game)

There, now bet against all of that happening and make bank.

Eagles_Legendz

Outside of BAL and STL, I like the Jets and NO both to cover, but not enough to put money on either.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I have convinced myself that I also like both Cleveland and Cincy, and the over in the Buffalo/Cincy game.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 21, 2010, 10:14:28 AM
I have convinced myself that I also like both Cleveland and Cincy, and the over in the Buffalo/Cincy game.

I love how that works.  I stay away from betting totals.  I've always been horrible with it.

MDS

you guys are just contradicting yourselves. this is not helping  me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I didn't contradict myself at all.  I also jumped on your three-teamer of BAL, NYJ, and KC.  Go team.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on November 21, 2010, 11:43:13 AM
you guys are just contradicting yourselves. this is not helping  me.

Well I think we all agree on Baltimore.  FF and I are on the same page with the Jets.  IGY and me like STL, FF likes ATL.  IGY and FF both like PIT.  Seems to be the games where more than 1 opinion was given.

MDS

no you like 1 thing and this other dude likes the other

give me a play that you really like that youre doing. besides that teaser i have nothing. though, i am thinking about carolina since the line is already up to -13 and i figure going against the late money is smart.

Eagles_Legendz

I honestly think Vegas has been trying to bump the CAR line to attempt to split the money but they aren't having success, so it keeps rising.  I said a few days ago I'd take Baltimore up to -14.  -13 is not as attractive as 10.5 like it was at earlier this week, but I still wouldn't take Carolina's end of it.

I like STL because I think that line is a trap.  I like the Jets to cover 7 and the Saints to cover 11.5 as well.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on November 21, 2010, 11:50:18 AM
no you like 1 thing and this other dude likes the other

give me a play that you really like that youre doing. besides that teaser i have nothing. though, i am thinking about carolina since the line is already up to -13 and i figure going against the late money is smart.

I would say to definitely tease CAR with the over, but they red boxed the O/U on that game.  fargers.

And I do not like the Saints -11.5 at all.  They have been inconsistent this season, top two RB's are still banged up (Thomas won't play, Bush might not).  Brees has some sort of knee injury.  I would definitely lean Seattle +11.5.

MDS

im waiting until the last minute with carolina...its already at 13.5. hopefully theyll be nice about the o/u

Eagles_Legendz

I don't disagree with that FF, but I have a feeling this is the game NO explodes.  Hard to justify plays based on feelings alone, but I think they're winning this to the tune of 38-14.