the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

He is leaning towards the Eagles winning too. farg.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If the line is Eagles -4 and the O/U is 46, he will pick them to win 25-21.  Pigfarger.

rjs246

Rick Mybars is gonna have to get creative.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

yeah it's going to gradually just turn into a Fire Joe Morgan type of thing where I break down every stupid thing he says because he's making it harder and harder to pick games.  basically just a coin flip in most of them lately. although i've been watching saturday morning first and tens lately and he picks like 8 games a week.

phattymatty

am i missing something in this game though? everyone i see is picking the dolphins. the bears have only 3 losses by a combined 19 points.  tyler thigpen is starting for miami.

i see chicago in a rout.

rjs246

Chicago's offensive line is atrocious and Miami can play defense. That's the only explanation I can come up with.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on November 18, 2010, 04:16:15 PM
am i missing something in this game though? everyone i see is picking the dolphins. the bears have only 3 losses by a combined 19 points.  tyler thigpen is starting for miami.

i see chicago in a rout.

Depends which Jay Cutler shows up and how their OL protects him.

If it is like last week, they win.

Thigpen isn't awful.

I still haven't pulled the trigger yet but I am still leaning MIA

PoopyfaceMcGee

Chicago's only given up 2 sacks in their last 2 games, or something like that.  I'm with you, Matty... I simply don't think Miami is going to look very good with their 3rd string QB and without their best offensive lineman.  But Chicago get throw up a big suck at any time.

I decided to try out the new Bodog 15-to-1 promo on a 4-team parlay (not bad when you consider "real" odds are 16-to-1):
The Washington Lockers -2
UCLA v. Locker trying to improve his draft position o53
Nuggs/Blazers o203
Da Bears +2

PhillyPhreak54

That's what I did last night...thanks Rockets!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Make me feel better and throw a buck or two into the same 4-teamer with me.  You know it's solid.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm still on Miami....I'm still digging on it though.

MDS

when all else fails go with the road team on a thursday night thing

especially in what appears to be a close matchup it might be the factor that sways it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Magic -6 1H
Clippers/Pacers o203

Both are small plays. I started following a guy on the SBR forum that posts NBA plays and he's pretty good.

Parlayed:

Miami -2
over 40

PoopyfaceMcGee

Feeling better about Bears and the under than UWashington and the over.

MDS

so tyler thigpen sucks

glad i know that now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.