the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i already have pit teased down to a +1 to go with green bays win...but what are we lookin at tonight

feeling pit -6 parlayed with the over at 41 1/2
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

That was my first instinct too, man.

That's what I am going to lock on tonight.

MDS

packaged it with red wings -1.5 over phoenix (hockey?) and boston/dallas over 188

why? WHY NOT
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Jeff Reed's testicles explode

PhillyPhreak54

Best we get is a push on the side and a win on the total.

George Karl hooked me up tonight. Called a timeout with 1 second down by 4 and called an ally oop. Backdoor cover on e three team NBA parlay. :yay

MDS

i have no idea why i bet on hockey but that cost me

still up for the week though

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on November 08, 2010, 07:05:04 PM
feeling pit -6 parlayed with the over at 41 1/2

I actually did this also without even reading :CF last night.  I am concerned that we agreed on something.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I teased OK City and the over last night for the shtein of it.  Should have bet more than a sawbuck.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Matt Ryan has won 13 straight home starts.  So I bet on B-more anyway.

MDS

$10 free bet

bos +7
gs +7
la -3

in. my. butt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 11, 2010, 05:52:51 PM
Matt Ryan has won 13 straight home starts.  So I bet on B-more anyway.

Wow, forgot I didn't pull the trigger yet.  Glad I didn't.

Bayless:
QuoteI'll take Ravens 17-14 tonite. Ryan's a little better than Flacco, but Ravens are a little better than Falcons.

rjs246

Bayless hate is sweeping the nation.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

While "Rick" might be a degenerate who gambles more than he should based on other knowledge and systems, the anti-Bayless system really does work.  The man is just not smart.

Plus, in case you needed another reason... I WAS going to bet Baltimore.  And I kind of suck at this.

PhillyPhreak54

I am on BAL and the under.

I single bet the side and then did a parlay with the winnings from the $10 free NBA bet.

PhillyPhreak54