the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

He wants to pick the skins every week.

MDS

bet: phillies +3 braves
amount: $50
date: 9/15
update: michael E todd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Eagles_Legendz

Iowa +1.5, FSU -10, Texas -3.5

PoopyfaceMcGee

Air Force over Oklahoma?  He's batty.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 18, 2010, 04:17:53 PM
Air Force over Oklahoma?  He's batty.

they arent going to win but its a game right now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Looks like Rick M. is going to lose that bet.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bodog line just went from Eagles -6.5 to -7.  Anyone else IN on the Lions to cover?
Also loving the G-men +6.

Eagles_Legendz

Vegas isn't big fans of the Lions this week.  That line opened at 3.5.  If they thought the Lions were covering they wouldn't have doubled it over the course of the week to try to split the $.

Munson

I took the Eagles giving up the 6.5. I wish I bet earlier in the week when it was at 3...but at least it's only a 1.71 parlay
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

date: 9/20
update: michael E todd

p.s. oakland cost me $32

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 18, 2010, 08:00:32 PM
Bodog line just went from Eagles -6.5 to -7.  Anyone else IN on the Lions to cover?
Also loving the G-men +6.

Good thing I put a lot less on the Vagiants.

$25 Lions +7 = WIN
$5 skins +3 = PUSH
$5 Cowboys money line = money well spent
$5 Giants +6 = oh well

I hope the Eagles are favored against the Jags so I can get caked again when they don't cover.

MDS

ive been waiting 3.5 months to do this

date: 9/21
update: todd +1 michael

PoopyfaceMcGee

If you want to start a "reverse Freddie" betting system, here are my bets so far this week:

Jaguars +3
Lions +10.5

Teaser Special:
Giants +3
skins +2.5