the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

jets +4 isnt awful but i just cant see the pats losing twice to the jets this year

but im usually wrong on these things
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seriously, how is Houston losing to Nevada?

PhillyPhreak54

Looks like I'm on the wrong side...come on Jets!

MDS

looks like i clicked the under button instead of the over

come on....running into the line
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on December 06, 2010, 09:48:06 PM

Whoopsies.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on December 06, 2010, 09:48:06 PM

come on....running into the line

hah.

This has been such a sexy weekend for sports.  Though I feel dirty rooting for NE.

MDS

oh the pats were always going to win this game

surprise was the jets d playing like dogs

Eagles_Legendz

Jets D has been vastly overrated this year, but they are coming up small for sure.

No one scoring at the end of the half helps if you went with the under there obviously, though Pats pass D is generally garbage and I expect a late TD or two from NY.

MDS

that red zone pick helped

also threw in the heat -4.5. that hit. ive been following this dude sweetjones55...hes been $ on nba.

Eagles_Legendz

I'm terrible with the NBA.  Haven't bet on a game in years.  College basketball is where I'll be tossing away money after football is over.

MDS

so am i, but this guy has been rock solid.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I got silly and tacked on a larger bet on Pats +1.5 for the 2nd half.  Looking good so far.

Eagles_Legendz

Yeah Jets just mailed it in.  Wow.

Eagles_Legendz

See how important that half pt can be FF?

MDS

got a field goal left....damnit.