Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

49ers can get out of jimmy g without much issue after this year

the falcons...would eat like $20 million + if they traded ryan. they are in a tricky situation. seem bad enough to get a top qb in the draft, but then he has to sit for 2-3 years behind a washed up qb with an unmoveable contract
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I wonder if we'll get to the point where teams start treating QBs like they do RBs. Sure, spend the money on Mahomes or Wilson, but Goff? Stafford? Kirk Cousins?! You're stuck with that guy for how many years if he doesn't pan out, and now you can't afford all your defensive players when their contracts are up. Now you didn't win anything, but he sure did put up some nice stats in a league that's designed to give quarterbacks really nice stats.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I anticipate Dalton will lend credence to that idea by leading the Cowboys to the NFC East championship running away, possibly even win a playoff game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

If Dalton is terrible in every game they still have a better offense than anyone else in the division. And he probably won't be terrible in every game. Especially against the Birds.

General_Failure

They've got five to seven easy wins left on the schedule, they'll probably be fine.

ice grillin you

Justin herberts arm strength is so sick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Bells getting released. What an awful signing

ice grillin you

some super bowl favorite is getting him

PhillyPhreak54

My buddy was here tonight when we saw the news

NE
BUF
IND
OAK
LAC

TB
NO
CHI
SF
LAR
SEA
ARZ

Most of those are based on need. Except OAK. That's bc Mayock and Gruden like vets/popular names. Josh Jacobs shouldn't have his carries messed up by him.

If Howie is truly becoming like McLane says he is then maybe he signs him but cutting Miles' carries would be dumb too.

Rams, Colts and Pats are my top three to sign him.

QB Eagles

Pro Bowl canceled.

No one cares.

Diomedes

Except for those who are happy to hear it.   With any luck COVID killed it forever.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

If the league wasn't run by fossils they would have long since replaced it with skills challenges or other events to show off the personalities of their stars. If that's even needed in the Internet era, which I doubt.

ice grillin you

The league is supported by mostly troglodytes.  The viewers are worse than the owners and that's truly saying something.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 14, 2020, 03:43:09 PM
If the league wasn't run by fossils they would have long since replaced it with skills challenges or other events to show off the personalities of their stars. If that's even needed in the Internet era, which I doubt.

the pro bowl gets better ratings than most nba nhl mlb playoff games

thats why it continues to exist even though everyone knows its terrible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

They could literally have NFL players doing anything and it would get better ratings than the other sports as long as they sold it as something prestigious, important, and/or entertaining.