The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Daddy drinks because you cry.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

conveniently, baby cries because daddy drinks.

it's a perfect set up for daddy to keep drinking
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Mommy, why does Daddy yell and curse at the television when the Eagles are playing and why does he drink so much during the game?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 28, 2007, 11:45:25 AM
We're going to a going-away party on Friday for a couple of Eagles fans who are moving back to Pennsylvania (lucky fargers).

It's the first time since our daughter was born that my wife has agreed to go out and get zesty drunk.  I fully expect an icepick-to-the-eye hangover on Saturday morning.

Holla.

Start the clock for the next daughter...  ;)

ice grillin you

off to the pub for some henny delights....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I've been hittin a case of Labatt's Blue all day long. Good shtein.

Diomedes

been drinking a lot of grandma lately
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

Rome

I drank roughly nine thousand beers on Friday night.  I'm working on a three day hangover still.

Good God.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on March 05, 2007, 12:10:45 PM
Grand Marnier

Got a bottle of that in my liquor cabinet as well.  :drool

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 05, 2007, 12:13:20 PM
I drank roughly nine thousand beers on Friday night.  I'm working on a three day hangover still.

Good God.

We had another couple over for dinner on Saturday night, and I understand your predicament.  We had a nearly-full case already, they brought a case, and they left us with about 10 beers.  The ladies probably had about 8-10 maximum combined, which means my buddy and I basically put out a whole 24-pack in 4 hours.

I had cottonmouth all day yesterday.

Sgt PSN

Automatic drink mixer.

So you set up the Inflatable Pub in the back yard, bring in the beer fridge and automatic drink mixer, hook up a tv and you're good to go.  Instant.  Heaven. 

ice grillin you

ha thats great sarge....buy me one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous