Week 13 - Packers: Meh

Started by MDS, December 01, 2020, 12:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Well, this week you can actually blame the loss on the defense. It was a group effort, but the defense really sealed it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

low key good idea to let him score the td...not that they can win this game anyway but once they got into fg range just let them score
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

May because this game is so bad but Romo has been extra irritating today
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

No coach who loses four games in a row should get to keep their job.

Rome

The fourth season of The Crown is terrific.  So glad I watched that rather than this pile of horseshtein.

General_Failure

I'm slightly more optimistic about next season than I was. Hurts isn't great, but he doesn't have the biggest case of brain goblins I've ever seen, so that's a plus. I'm ready for a scorched earth couple of offseasons to get rid of so much dead weight.

MDS

the beautiful thing about this is this situation is such a mess. you have 2 qbs, one young and unproven but pretty mediocre overall and one totally broken. how do you decide which one to go to or keep. whose decision will it be. who wants to make this decision.

what a farging dumpster fire
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on December 06, 2020, 07:21:53 PM

The funny thing is that this rule would clean out the entire NFC East.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 06, 2020, 07:52:29 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on December 06, 2020, 07:21:53 PM

The funny thing is that this rule would clean out the entire NFC East.

It fargin' should.

MDS

how doug got this job and won a super bowl is something i will never understand

he is the dumbest human being on the planet. and he got a nfl coaching job! and he won a super bowl!

General_Failure

The farther we get from it, the stupider that whole season becomes. Two future hall of famers go on IR and they win a shootout in the super bowl against Tom Brady with a journeyman backup quarterback who was so bad he wanted to retire.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't even care to dissect it. We got a SB and it was a magical year.

Don Ho

Exactly let's just enjoy the Vince for a long long long time.  Honestly I look at it as redemption for all of the other farg ups over the years like Vermeil treating the two weeks before Super Bowl XV like training camp and totally ruining his team by kickoff, Fatty coaching like a Hoyda in NFCCG vs Tampa, Carolina disaster, the defense playing like horse ass vs Warner and the fraud Cards in 08, the birds were due.  Folles and the offense played out of their minds and the defense came up huge at the end to beat the Patriots.

Don Ho

Oh my god just watch the Aaron Jones touchdown that sealed the deal for the Packers, complete comedy of errors, just sums up how bad this defense really is