The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on February 10, 2020, 10:28:45 AM
so the players hate the fans now?  That's a nice little surprise that I didn't see coming.

Soft ass team. Fans didn't even boo they just know when someone's doggin it.

Rome

If Jo thinks that's booing, he should come hang out at a sports bar when we watch the farging Eagles.

Hoyda.

phattymatty

I'm actually surprised they didn't get it much worse from the fans.

I've never been so annoyed with a good team before. Realistically I know this team has no shot to go far, but I still have a glimmer of hope that somehow they can make sense of everything by playoffs.

Nice that they were able to activate Burks for the game yesterday so he could get a DNPCD.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on February 10, 2020, 02:42:37 PM
If Jo thinks that's booing, he should come hang out at a sports bar when we watch the farging Eagles.

Hoyda.

Seriously!  Come to my office on Phillies game day with the game on.  Neighbors think I'm beating the wife or the dogs.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

re-process

enough of this

asset collect and wait for bronny james
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i was unreasonably mad at how good the heat looked and how happy jimmy looked all game last night.  i know it was the dubs and they suck but man he is still causing philly locker room drama from afar.  kinda respect it but still.

phattymatty

Only took 50+ games but they finally bring Al off the bench.

phattymatty

Feel like that Jimmy drama lit a match under these guys. 

I guess the spacing helps also.

SD

Jo playing under the basket. Al coming off the bench. Spacing is a breath of fresh air.

Nice to see Richardson playing well again. He was mediocre but really picked it up before he got hurt. He's lighting it up tonight.

Geowhizzer

This is nice to watch, but...

I might start believing again if they can start winning on the road.

Geowhizzer

May have woken my wife up with a shout with that Embiid block.  :paranoid

phattymatty

This made me forget about the last month and a half.

Also Marcus Morris def pees sitting down.

Geowhizzer

MDS

how can you hate on a philly dude who is ready to step to at all times
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.