The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

congrats to all the process trusters who sucked hinkie off for 5 years and creamed their pants to embiid's tweets

hope you love the 5 seed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 22, 2020, 10:44:46 PM
congrats to all the process trusters who sucked hinkie off for 5 years and creamed their pants to embiid's tweets

hope you love the 5 seed

You're welcome aboard the Flyers bandwagon. Deep team who plays hard and has a good coach.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Who really cares anymore.  The Process is blowing up before our eyes.  One and done sounds about right.

So bad I turned the channel to watch a bunch of white Mormons go nuts in Provo as BYU beat Gonzaga.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

jo dunking on 6 footers on a terrible team

what a win
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on February 24, 2020, 09:31:05 PM
jo dunking on 6 footers on a terrible team

what a win

Quote from: Joel Embiidfarg it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 22, 2020, 10:44:46 PM

hope you love the 5 seed

if the league doesnt step in and fire hinkie they may have a title and definitely are a one seed this year...this team was destroyed by elton brands roster construction not sam hinkie...actually it wasnt even the league stepping in as much as it was josh harris being new to the league and not having the guts...or care to stand up and tell the league office and the coangelos to go to hell
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Ben is done for 2+ weeks

Jo...ball out, son.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 25, 2020, 06:53:42 AM
if the league doesnt step in and fire hinkie they may have a title and definitely are a one seed this year

you're in a cult

Geowhizzer

Embiid sprained shoulder?

Apparently, the 76ers are giving up wins for Lent.

MDS

great win

impressive stuff

phattymatty

hopefully ben and jo can do some hard core bonding at the doctors office.

ice grillin you

i cant believe how bad furkan is at defense

ice grillin you

what the farg is happening