Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

im caught between wanting him to stay so they continue to suck and my liberal fetish for awful rich white men getting theirs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

He'll still be a billionaire either way, so he might as well stay and and make the franchise, and the NFL by extension, worse.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Diomedes

Apparently Snyder has a cadre of private investigators rooting around, bothering former employees, and the NFL has told him to back off.

QuoteThe Washington Post interviewed eight people who said they were approached by private investigators, either at their homes or via phone calls, seeking information about Snyder's former executive assistant, the team's workplace or both.

The NFL recently told Snyder to curtail his use of private investigators, Debra Katz, attorney for former executive assistant Mary Ellen Blair, said in court Friday

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/09/04/dan-snyder-private-investigators-nfl/
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Reuben Foster to IR.

They cut S Sean Davis, too, after giving him $2M.  He never played a single down for them.

Diomedes

General_Failure

Haskins benched for Kyle Allen, who I'm told is a real person and not a fake name.

Diomedes

His parents named him that because they were sick of being asked why they named his older brother "Beau."

General_Failure

MDS

he stinks but hes only a tick worse than wentz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Haskins still not back at practice, with a not-COVID "illness" that's kept him away from the team since his demotion from starter to inactive last week.

The Eagles organization functions poorly.  Washington is straight up dysfunctional. 

Don Ho

Hey, end of the day this clown beat the Eagles after being down 17-0 so he can do ding-dong ditch in his neighborhood, throw water balloons at cars, prank call business establishments, go crazy young man.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

QB Eagles

I'll always remember him as the QB who missed a play because he was taking a selfie with fans. A classic Washington Football Team moment.