Only If He Goes To Talk To Reid Privately
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 20

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

The "only if" scenarios are moot, so my answer is simply "No."

MDS

enough is enough. get him out of here.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Mad-Lad

rjs246

Who cares? He's gone and that's all that matters.

Ding dong the witch is dead.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

WEST is GOD

I kinda feel bad for him and I'll never hate TO because whatever social and mental disorders he has aren't his fault. Still, him being away from the team is the best thing right now.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

rjs246

Quote from: WEST is GOD on November 08, 2005, 10:05:30 PM
I kinda feel bad for him and I'll never hate TO because whatever social and mental disorders he has aren't his fault. Still, him being away from the team is the best thing right now.

Will you please farging shut up with your constant manlove and touchy feely TO drooling? It's retarded. Go to his message board and salivate. No one here wants to hear it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Father Demon

I think he's sincerely sorry.  He's sorry he got suspended, he's sorry he'll be on inactive status, and he's sorry he is costing himself millions.

But it doesn't matter anymore.  He's gone, move on. 
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on November 09, 2005, 11:12:19 AM
I think he's sincerely sorry. He's sorry he got suspended, he's sorry he'll be on inactive status, and he's sorry he is costing himself millions.

But it doesn't matter anymore. He's gone, move on.

Exactly.  I don't doubt the sincerity in his apology at all.  But I think he's sorry for the wrong reasons.  I think that if he were allowed back on the team that we wouldn't see a change in him at all and he'd go back to his same old tricks. 

stillupfront

I think he is sorry. But I also think he is struggling with some severe emotional issues. We don't need the baggage.

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

mussa

hell fargin no...do u think he wrote that apology?  i think not...rosendouche wrote it.  regardless hes full of shtein, money hungry and mental.  farg TO...i don't ever wnt to see him in green again.  he just totally farged us in the ass...

do you know... TO... want happens to people who farg you in the ass...this is what happens to people when they farg you in the ass...the FO is not going to take another ass fargin...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

stillupfront

Quote from: mussa on November 09, 2005, 01:29:11 PM
hell fargin no...do u think he wrote that apology?  i think not...rosendouche wrote it.  regardless hes full of shtein, money hungry and mental.  farg TO...i don't ever wnt to see him in green again.  he just totally farged us in the ass...

do you know... TO... want happens to people who farg you in the ass...this is what happens to people when they farg you in the ass...the FO is not going to take another ass fargin...

More references to TO's sexuality?

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

mussa

reference to the big lebowski..sorry fag
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

General_Failure

Big Lebowski, is that your pet name for TO's ego?

The man. The myth. The legend.