Expensive Watches - Rolex, Omega, Etc.

Started by Rome, August 02, 2005, 01:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Are they worth the price?

1. Yes

2. No.

Just wondering.  I was thinking of buying a Rolex but I'm kind of reluctant to spend $4,000 on something I could get just as easily for $100.

Thoughts?

PS: All Jessica Alba photos are welcome here.   >:D

Rome

Also - since polls are gay, I made this a topic without poll choices.

Just a simple yes or no will suffice.

Thank you.   :)

MURP

Mad-Lad

i have a Tokyo Bay watch.  I'd much rather have that, then a $4k watch.  Then again, i don't much care for BLING.

Wingspan

no Mr Eskin, they arent worth it.  ::)

i'll say no to your weasle coats as well.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

$4000 for a watch? Are you farging nuts? you're going to break/lose it just like you would break/lose a $40 watch so why go through the stress and agrivation? This is so stupid it doesn't deserve any alba shots.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Eh...no.

Not unless you have nothing better to do with $4000. 

shtein, I don't even wear a watch anymore.  My cell has a clock.

Rome

I already have an Omega Speedmaster Moon Watch, btw.

Thinking of adding to the collection, is all.  Maybe a Submariner or an Explorer II model in stainless steel.

Meh - some people spend dough on fancy cars or ski vacations to Europe, I like watches.

Also - I'll bet Jessica would like it.  Haters.

Wingspan

whats more interesting?

driving a fancy car?

a ski trip to europe?

or finding out what time it is?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Phanatic

No

I like antique watches though. I find old broken down watches and get them fixed up. I have a 60's vintage Timex that is self winding in my arm right now. Love it!! I also have a Benrus and an Italian Casio that is really nice. All antique. If my wife let me I'd have a drawer full of watches...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

rjs246

I had no idea that people could have such boring hobbies.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

I don't wear a watch.

You're all slaves to the clock.  :evil

I live by the school bell.   :paranoid

MURP

Quote from: Wingspan on August 02, 2005, 01:59:06 PM
whats more interesting?

driving a fancy car?

a ski trip to europe?

or finding out what time it is?

:-D

Tomahawk

I don't spend more than four to six hundred dollars on a watch. They're cool enough to make friends and co-workers say wow, and fancy enough for the few rich people I know not to scoff me.

Mad-Lad

i prefer to make my friends and co-workders say "wow" by flexing my 12 inch pythons.